美女与野兽(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第46期 野兽等待贝儿归来
日期:2017-08-08 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I rage against the trials of love
我不接受爱情的曲折
I curse the fading of the light
我诅咒着命运之光
Though she's already flown so far beyond my reach
尽管她已经到达我无法触碰的远方
She's never out of sight
我从未迷失她
Now I know she'll never leave me
现在我知道了她不曾离开我
Even as she fades from view
即使她已消失在我的视野中
She will still inspire me
她也仍然激励着我
Be a part of everything I do
化作我身旁的点点滴滴
Wasting in my lonely tower
我在深锁的心房中徘徊着
Waiting by an open door
等待着一次轻叩
I'll fool myself she'll walk right in
我欺骗着自己 她会推门而入
And as the long long nights begin
漫漫长夜已经开始
I'll think of all that might have been
我会带着所有的奢求
Waiting here forever
永远地在这里等待
重点讲解

trial
(对能力、质量、性能等的)试验,试用
The new drug is undergoing clinical trials.
这种新药正在进行临牀试验。
She agreed to employ me for a trial period.
她同意试用我一段时间。
The system was introduced on a trial basis for six month.
这个制度已引进试行一个月。

inspire sb to sth
to give sb the desire, confidence or enthusiasm to do sth well
激励;鼓舞
The actors inspired the kids with their enthusiasm.
演员以热情鼓舞着孩子们。
The actors' enthusiasm inspired the kids.
演员们的热情鼓舞着孩子们。
His superb play inspired the team to a thrilling 5–0 win.
他的出色表现使球队士气大振,以50大获全胜。

fool sb into doing sth
to trick sb into believing sth that is not true
欺骗;愚弄
She certainly had me fooled —I really believed her!
她确实把我骗了——我真的相信了她的话!
You don't fool me!
不要骗我!
You're fooling yourself if you think none of this will affect you.
你要是认为此事一点也不会影响你,那就是欺骗自己。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是美女与野兽的故事。

分享到