美女与野兽(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第31期 加斯顿丢下莫里斯离开
日期:2017-07-18 07:42

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Belle is not at home.
贝儿不在家
She is with the
她是在
You say "beast" one more time
你再说一次“野兽”
I will feed you to the wolves!
我会把你拉去喂狼!
Stop it! Breath!
住手!深呼吸!
Think of happy thoughts. Go back to the war
想想高兴的事 回想下战场
Bloods
血浆
Explosions. Countless widows
爆炸无数的寡妇
Widows. Yes, yes
寡妇 是的 对
That's it
就是这样
That's it
就是这样
Maurice!
莫里斯
Please forgive me, old bean
请原谅我 老爹
There's no way to talk to my future fatherinlaw, now is it?
我对我未来的岳父态度太恶劣了 当真?
Future fatherinlaw?
未来的岳父?
Yes!
是啊!
You will never marry my daughter
你永远都别想娶我女儿
I saw that, Captain
我看到了 头儿
If Maurice won't give me his blessing, then he's in my way
如果莫里斯不同意我娶他女儿 他就是我的绊脚石
Once the wolves have finished with him
一旦狼群把他吃了
Belle will have no one to take of herbut me
贝儿就会无依无靠
Let's say we're adjusting our all options
只能跟着我了
Do we maybe wanna consider a slightly less gruesome alternatives?
也许我们得好好想想何必把他留下来喂狼呢?
Are you coming?
你走不走?
Get!
驾!
That hurts!
好疼!
If you held still, it wouldn't hurt as much
如果你好好躺着 就不会这么疼了
If hadn't runaway, none of this would've happened
我伤成这样还不是因为你乱跑
If you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't've runaway!
要不是你把我吓到 我也不会跑掉
Well, you shouldn't've been in the west wing!
好吧 可你不该去西塔楼
Well, you should learn to control your temper!
你应该学会控制你的脾气!
重点讲解

temper
脾气;易怒的性情
a violent / short / quick, etc. temper
烈性子、急性子、火性子等
He must learn to control his temper.
他得学会捺住性子。
She broke the plates in a fit of temper.
她一气之下把盘子摔碎了。
After an hour of waiting, tempers began to fray (= people began to get angry).
等了一个小时后,大伙儿开始冒火了。

feed
feed sb on sth
feed sth on sth
feed sth to sb
feed sth to sth

to give food to a person or an animal
给(人或动物)食物;喂养;饲养
Have you fed the cat yet?
你喂了猫没有?
The baby can't feed itself yet (= can't put food into its own mouth).
这个婴儿还不能自己吃东西。
The cattle are fed on barley.
这些牛要喂大麦。

blessing
赞同;许可
The government gave its blessing to the new plans.
政府已批准这些新计划。
He went with his parents' blessing.
他是得到父母的同意去的。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是美女与野兽的故事。


分享到