宝贝老板(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第26期 蒂姆喂宝宝饭
日期:2017-07-11 07:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What's the point?
但是这一切有什么意义呢
You're grounded
你被禁足了
Your parents aren't going to take us anywhere
你爸妈不会带我们去任何地方
You're right. They think we hate each other
你说得对 他们认为我们恨死对方了
Hate is a strong word
恨这个词有点太重了
It's the right word but still
但是没错
We have to convince them that we're actual brothers
我们得让他们相信我们是关系超好的亲兄弟
Right. That we
好吧 我们
Loathe?
讨厌
No

Like!
喜欢
No That we
不是 我们
No
不是这个
No way. No. You don't mean
没门 不 你该不会是说
Love each other
爱对方
I just threw up a noodle and swallowed it
我刚刚甩出来了一根面条还把它吞下去了
Here comes the choochoo train! No, No, choochoo! Hold the train! No! It looks like it's already been eaten!
小火车来了 不 吃一口嘛 稳住 不吃 像人吐出来的
Who's there? I got a racket!
谁在那儿 我拿到了个球拍
What's going on in here?
这发生了什么
I'm just feeding the baby
我正在喂宝宝
They're watching
他们在看着呢
Okay. Okay
行 行
Choochoo on that
尝尝这个
重点讲解

swallow
吞下;咽下
Always chew food well before swallowing it.
什么食物都要先嚼碎再吞咽。
The pills should be swallowed whole.
这些药要吞服。

ground
罚(儿童)不准出门
You're grounded for a week!
罚你一周不准出门!

point
意图;目的;理由
What's the point of all this violence?
这些暴行的意图何在?
There's no point in getting angry.
发火是没有用的。
I don't see the point of doing it all again.
我就不明白,再做一次有什么意义。

convince
convince sb of sth
convince yourself of sth

to make sb / yourself believe that sth is true
使确信;使相信;使信服
You'll need to convince them of your enthusiasm for the job.
你要使他们相信你殷切希望得到这份工作。
I'd convinced myself (that) I was right.
我确信自己是正确的。

视频及简介
该片介绍的是坦普尔顿一家的故事。

分享到