绯闻女孩第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集:瑟琳娜决定主持大型盛会
日期:2017-07-13 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip Girl here-
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I need your passion for social upheaval
我需要你对社会动乱的一贯热情
to help me write the book about the upper east side.
帮我完成一本上东区主题的书
Don't just stand there. Start typing.
别傻站着,快去打字
Real names this time. No holding back.
这次用真名,无须顾忌
Everyone gets exposed.
爆料每一个人
I have decided to retire,
我决定退休了
that's why I want you to take over my company.
所以我想让你接管我的公司
I didn't realize how much I missed it,
我都没意识到我有多想念这里
but now that I'm back and I'm with you,
但是现在我回来了,还和你在一起
New York has never seemed more perfect.
纽约看起来也是史无前例的完美
I think it's really brave,
你决定自己运营《观察家》
you deciding to run "The Spectator" on your own.
我觉得你很勇敢
No investors, no partners.
没有投资人,没有合伙人
Wait, are you here to freak me out
等等,你是来吓唬我的
or write a paper on--on my paper?
还是想写一篇关于我们报社的论文
Your father gave it to me to keep quiet.
你的父亲给了我这些钱,让我闭嘴
For that amount of money, you must know a hell of a secret.
给你这么多钱,那秘密一定惊天动地
I swear I don't know what it is,
我发誓我不知道是什么事情
but I'm willing to stick around to find out.
但我想和你一起找出真相
Sorry for dropping in after hours,
抱歉下班后还过来
but I was walking by
但我刚好路过这里
and I saw that your office light was on.
看见你办公室的灯还亮着
Would you like to have a drink with me?
你愿意和我喝杯酒吗
Up and at 'em, , upper east siders.
起床了,上东区的各位
It's important to start your day right.
一天之计在于晨
Seems like you were already up.
你醒了
Yeah.

Thanks to you, I've been up all week.
多亏了你,我一周都没好好休息了
Five more minutes.
再睡五分钟
We might need a little longer.
五分钟可能不够
There's nothing worse
最糟糕的莫过于
than waking up on the wrong side of the bed...
醒来时脸朝向错误的一边
I thought we agreed you'd stop watching me sleep.
我们不是说好了你不再看着我睡觉了
I lied. I'm letting you stay here for free.
我反悔了,我让你免费住在这
There has to be something in it for me.
总得对我有点好处吧
Except maybe waking up alone.
比这更糟糕的可能就是独自醒来了
Dorota!
多洛塔
Why did you let me sleep?!
你怎么不叫我起床
It's "W.W.D." day!
今天可是《女装日报》到访日
We have to take the fashion world by storm.
我们得掀起时尚界的风暴
First, it's breakfast,
先吃早饭
then shower,
然后洗澡
then to the atelier.
然后去工作室
I can hardly wait to see what today brings.
我迫不及待地想要知道今天发生的事情
I'm booked on the 7:00 flight to Dubai.
我定了七点去迪拜的机票
Please, just a little more time.
拜托你,再多待一段时间
We've spent all week pouring over the notes
我们这一个星期都在看
of every meeting I interpreted for Bart.
我为巴特翻译的会议笔记
There's nothing, Chuck.
没有线索,恰克
Look, I know the reason my father faked his death
我知道我父亲假死的事
has something to do with this hotel deal.
和这个酒店生意有关系
It has to be here.
答案肯定在里面
We looked. It's not.
我们都看过了,没有
Then why would he lie about being in Dubai?
那他为什么隐瞒自己在迪拜的事情
Why would all the negotiations happen completely off the books?
为什么所有谈判都没有记录
Why would he pay you $10 million
为什么他付你1000万美元
not to ask any of these questions?
叫你闭嘴
If he's hiding something, I don't know what.
如果他在隐瞒事情,我不知道是什么
I'm sorry. I need to get home to my fiance.
我很抱歉,但是我得回去找我未婚夫了
There's nothing more I can do.
我真的爱莫能助
You could come to brunch.
你可以来吃早午餐
With Bart? That sounds dangerous.
和巴特一起,那样很危险
You won't have to say a word.
你不需要说话
Just smile while I drop a few names to see how he reacts.
微笑就行了,我提些名字看看他的反应
Then you can take your money and go.
然后你就可以拿上钱回家了
You know, I was a very punctual person before I met you.
遇见你之前我可是个非常守时的人
Well, any way I can convince you to be fashionably late
你今晚能不能时髦地晚一点到
to my gala tonight?
我的晚会来呢
I know you have the crowdrise event,
我知道你要去办Crowdrise的事情
Crowdrise
慈善筹款网站
but maybe after?
结束之后行吗
Nah, I'd love to, but this thing's been booked for months,
我很想去,但是这事几个月前就定下了
and who knows how long it'll go?
不知道要工作到几点
I don't want to say "Maybe" and then disappoint you.
我不想给你希望又让你失望
How could you disappoint me when you did so much work
你花了那么多经历帮我进入董事会
to get me on the board in the first place?
我怎么会对你失望呢
I know what a big deal the Central Park Conservancy is.
我知道中央公园管理委员会有多重要
When my mom was finally asked to host,
我妈妈当初被邀请担任主持时
she made it seem like
委员会的地位
it was more important than being the mayor.
似乎比市长还要重要
Well, now that you're hosting, it definitely is.
现在换你来主持,它肯定更重要了
Tonight marks the start of a whole new era.
今晚标志着一个新时代的开端
Serena takes Manhattan.
瑟琳娜掌管曼哈顿
Ohh. An adult Manhattan.
成熟的曼哈顿
I couldn't be happier to leave my old life behind.
能抛弃以往旧生活,我真是太开心了
Well, just don't leave me,
即使我今晚到不了
even if I can't make it tonight.
也别把我一块抛弃了
The renovation is complete.
改造完成
Fabric is all from swatches you choose.
布料都是从你挑选出的色板中选的
Your mother's vintage designs on display.
这边展示了你母亲的复古设计作品
And this area can be showroom or waiting room,
这一间可以用来当做陈列室或等候室
parties or meetings.
开派对或者开会都可以
Form follows function.
形式服从功能(美国建筑派领军人物路易斯?沙利文,总结设计原则时的名言)
And in here...
而在这里面
Miss Blair's private office.
是布莱尔小姐的私人办公室
This... is... divine.
这真合我心意
This is...
这里
so me.
太符合我的风格了
This "Women's Wear Daily" article could make or break me
《女装日报》这篇报道是
as the new head of Waldorf.
我成为霍道夫新掌管人的关键
And the atelier is the perfect backdrop.
这个工作室是我的绝佳陪衬
All these years of folding my sweaters
这些年你为我整理衣物,铺床叠被
And fluffing my pillows has really paid off.
这些功夫总算没白费
You've developed taste!
你的品位总算提升了
Yes.
没错
Oh. Miss Blair's new samples looks lovely.
还有,布莱尔小姐的新作美极了
And I glad office is up to snuff.
办公室能让人满意我很欣慰
But I-I worry if "W.W.D." will ask,
但我担心《女装日报》会问
"Where are the designers, seamstresses, and models?"
你的设计师,裁缝和模特都去哪儿了
It is unfortunate that my mother's Paris team
很遗憾,母亲的巴黎团队
declined to follow me back to New York, but...
谢绝和我返回纽约,但是
Not to worry.
不用担心
While you were paint and papering,
在你忙着设计办公室时
I came up with a plan.
我已想到妙计
Hello, ladies!
女士们好
Get ready to assume your roles.
准备好角色扮演
Go get dressed for success.
打扮好奔向成功
Your sofa might be chic,
你的沙发也许够时髦
But my neck is not happy with this kink.
但我的脖子可消受不了,都落枕了
Would you prefer the kink
那你怎么不留在现场接着看
Of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again?
你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滚床单
No, I did not watch. I got the hell out before they saw me.
我才不要,怕他们发现,我早跑了
The image is still burnt right here.
但那影像在脑中挥之不去
To think that I used to consider Brooklyn
真没想到,以前我还以为布鲁克林
a moral high ground.
是片净土呢
Now that my father's fallen off his pedestal,
我父亲这次真是晚节不保
I'm free of such delusions.
真是荒谬至极
Your loss of faith in humanity turns me on,
你对人性的失望令我深有同感
As does the fact that your book was rejected
这大概源于你的书被舒斯特公司所拒
By Simon & Shuster and you were dropped by your agent.
又被你的经纪人所弃
I still don't get why they didn't want it.
我就是想不通他们为什么拒绝我
They sent me to Italy to write "Inside part two,"
他们把我送到意大利让我写《局外人2》
And this time I delivered a real story with real names.
而这次我写的全是真人真事
Raw, hard facts.
毫无伪饰,直面现实
Please say "Raw" And "Hard" Again.
你再说一遍,真好听
Who cares about Alessandra and the entire lit set?
谁在乎亚历山德拉和审稿组的想法
They're just book nerds.
他们就是食古不化
Revenge is a dish best served serialized,
君子报仇十年不晚
One delicious chapter at a time.
每次发表美文一篇
Once we find the right magazine, and everyone starts talking,
一旦找对了杂志社,加上舆论导向
Then the book offers will come in.
订书单就会如愿而来
Then the movie, and then the broadway musical.
电影商,百老汇歌剧,都会找上门来
Check your calendar. We have meetings all afternoon.
查下行程,我们整个下午都要开会
Yeah, well, I got an errand to run.
好的,我有事先走一步
I'll see ya at "Vanity fair."
咱们《名利场》见
Can't wait to start burning bridges together.
期待与你共创辉煌
Well, thank you for accepting
查尔斯,感谢你接受我们的邀请
Our invitation for brunch, Charles.
来吃早午餐
You know how important it is to me
你知道能令家人重聚一堂
That we make an effort as a family.
对我来说很重要
Of course. And I do want you both to get to know Amira.
当然,我也想把阿米拉介绍给你们认识
Did I mention she speaks seven languages, including body?
你们知道吗,她会七国语言,还会手语
Numerous times. Micro-expressions, vocal shifts.
说过无数遍了,每次都是这一套
We get it. She's "The mentalist"
我们知道了,她是超感神探
Eat a crepe.
吃个薄煎饼吧
So how did you two get together?
你们两个怎么在一起的
It's a tale as old as time.
我们俩的故事很老套
Boy meets girl,
男女主角一见钟情
Girl falls for boy and shares her deepest and darkest secrets.
女孩向男孩敞开心扉,倾诉隐秘之事
Chuck exaggerates.
恰克夸张了
We both found ourselves admiring the fishtank at Ossiano.
我们不过是在奥西恩看上了同一款鱼缸
A classic meet-cute and quite ordinary, I'm afraid.
我们的相遇着实平常
Amira was attending a business dinner with Khalid Al-saleh.
阿米拉曾和哈利德?阿尔?萨利赫一同参加商务宴会
You must know him, father.
父亲,这个人你肯定认识
He's big in middle east real estate.
他是中东的地产大亨
He's developed a few hotels.
他也涉足酒店业
Doesn't ring a bell.
我想不起来是谁
Really? Because Amira says he knew you.
是吗,阿米拉说他认识你
I doubt very much that Amira discusses her work with you.
我看阿米拉不会随便跟你聊工作的事
She seems like an intelligent woman
她看着像个精明人
Who understands that her livelihood,
应该能明白,她能有现在的生活
If not her life itself, depends on her discretion.
靠的就是谨慎
If you'll excuse me, I should confirm my flight for tonight.
失陪一下,我要去确认今晚的航班
You certainly scared her off.
你把她吓坏了
Yeah, I think I'm done also.
是啊,我也该走了
I have a meeting with Bruce Kaplan
我和布鲁斯?卡普兰有约
To find out if Bass Industries
看看拜斯实业在你手里
Is finally bouncing back after your reign.
被败掉了多少
Charles, I know you're upset
查尔斯,我知道因为你父亲
That your father took his company back,
将公司收回,你很生气
But give him a chance.
但你要给他个机会
He did risk his life to save yours.
毕竟他冒着生命危险拯救了你
And he's not the man he used to be.
而且他已经转性了
In 7 o'clock.
晚上七点
That's right. Perfect.
没错,好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是在做什么
I paid you a lot of money to leave the country.
我给了你一大笔封口费让你离开
I'm sorry. Chuck insisted that I come here today.
抱歉,恰克今天坚持带我来
Well, I insist you go.
我坚持让你走
Our weekend together has cost me enough.
我们的周末时光已经让我付出良多
Don't make me warn you again.
我不想再警告你
Chuck, I think it's time to go.
恰克,我们该走了
What am I supposed to be?
我要扮演什么角色
I'm torn between nurse and cafeteria worker.
我看着像护士或食堂盛饭的
You are a seamstress,
你是裁缝
Whom I will publicly shame with my artistic temperament.
我会为自己的品位感到羞愧
And, Kati, you are a crazed fan,
凯蒂,你是我的疯狂粉丝
Begging to borrow a limited edition.
为了拿到限量版苦苦哀求
Dorota!
多洛塔
When the reporter arrives,
记者一到
You will wheel out the dresses with a grand flourish.
你就把展品隆重推出
Reaction to clothes is what really counts.
对衣服的反应很重要
If article is negative,
如果采访出现负面评价
Could poison perception of whole line
公司的各项业务都会受影响
and jeopardize future of Waldorf designs.
或危及霍道夫时装的未来
Kati, start your adulation right now.
凯蒂,快点献上你的阿谀奉承
O.M.G. Nelly yuki.
天啊,内丽?由琪
Great! Maybe she knows how to sew.
太好了,没准她知道怎么缝衣服
She lost her status as a minion
当她偷了我的耶鲁席位时
when she stole my spot at Yale.
她就失去做我跟屁虫的资格了
She knows better than to beg for reinstatement.
想要回来,光求我可不够
Hi, Blair.
你好,布莱尔
"Hi"?
"你好"
No "Hi." Go!
没什么"你好"的,快离开
Before the "Women's Wear Daily" reporter shows up
等下"女装日报"记者来了
and thinks that I consort with fake Dior-carrying wannabes.
还以为我跟拎假迪奥的粉丝有来往呢
Actually, this bag was a personal gift from Raph
这包其实是我写了篇关于拉夫?劳伦的文章后
after I wrote an article on him.
他亲自送我的, (时装品牌设计师)
After you...
在你写
Uh-huh. That's right, Blair.
没错,布莱尔
I'm the "Women's Wear Daily" reporter.
我就是"女装日报"的记者
Thanks for picking up my check in person.
谢谢你亲自来收取我的支票
It means a lot for "the Spectator" to sponsor
"观察家"能和"泰晤士报"
the same event as "the Times""
赞助相同的活动实在意义重大
Well, I'm glad you wanna be involved.
我也很高兴你想参与进来
Just do me a favor and please don't invite Blair.
帮我个忙,别邀请布莱尔
Have you even told her that you're back yet?
你告诉她你回纽约了吗
This is a long time for you to be mad at Blair
要是你因为布莱尔我行我素而生气
Just for being blair.
那时间可有点长
I'm not mad. I'm maturing.
我没有生气,我在变成熟
We're just naturally growing apart.
我们只不过很自然地分道扬镳
You know, being with Steven
和史蒂文在一起的日子
has really helped me to understand who I wanna be.
让我意识到我想做什么样的人
I hope you find someone like that, too.
真希望你也能遇到这样的人
You never know. I might have.
谁知道呢,我没准已经遇到了
What?! Wait. Who?!
什么,等一下,是谁
I met a girl. Her name's Sage.
我认识了个女孩,她叫塞吉
She's a Columbia Journalism student.
她是哥伦比亚大学新闻系学生
She's funny. She's smart. I just...
她风趣又聪明,我真的
But it's all very new, so I-I can't talk about it.
不过我们才认识不久,所以我不便多说
Whoa! Shy smile, reluctant eye contact?
含羞带笑,避免眼神接触
I think I've seen enough. You really like her.
我懂了,你是真的喜欢她
Keep the change. You're gonna love this place.
不用找了,你会喜欢这儿的
What, you can't even look at me?
什么,你连看我一眼都不敢吗
No, no, no. I'm not not looking at you.
不,不是,我不是不敢看你
I'm looking at her... with your boyfriend.
我在看她,和你男朋友一起
It really is so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You said that already.
你已经说过了
twice.
两次
Blair, please.
布莱尔,求你了
Please let me wear one of your exclusive designs.
求你让我穿上你的高档时装吧
You're supposed to be the seamstress.
你应该演女裁缝
Go help Dorota make tea, both of you.
去帮多洛塔沏茶,你们两个
Welcome back, Nelly!
欢迎回来,内丽
I see nothing's changed around here since high school.
看来这里还跟高中时代一样,什么都没变
Except you.
除了你
You look so presentable.
你的穿着真有品味
Yes. Once I got into Yale,
是的,自从进了耶鲁
I realized I didn't have to dress like you anymore.
我意识到我不需要穿得像你这样
So let's see your line.
来看看你的产品线吧
It's not here.
衣服不在这儿
Shipping snafu en route from Paris.
从巴黎寄来的途中出了乱子
You're lying.
你撒谎
If I were, it would only be
即便我在撒谎,那也只是
to protect Waldorf designs from your biased opinion of me,
来保护霍道夫时装不被你的偏见所害
which is based on nothing but good, clean high school fun.
你对我的偏见全都基于高中的快乐时光
I still have night terrors about nairtinis and yogurt bombs.
我现在还对马丁尼和酸奶炸弹心有余悸
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night
有时我半夜醒来
shouting, "tights are not pants!"
还会尖叫, "紧身裤不是内裤"
But I am not biased. I play fair.
但是我并没怀揣偏见,我很公正
That's why I got into Yale, and you didn't.
所以我进了耶鲁,而你没有
Oh. Did I mention I graduated early?
我有提过我提前毕业吗
Send another reporter.
派别的记者来
It's my story. And look on the bright side.
这是我的专栏,而且往好处想
No matter what I write,
不管我写什么
Readers can see the pictures of your collection
读者会看到你的时装
next to Poppy Lifton's and decide for themselves.
和波比?丽芙顿的在一起,然后自行判断的
Poppy? That ponzi-scheming fauxcialite?
波比,那个诡计多端的骗子吗
The only designing she is doing is with popsicle sticks
她只配在女子监狱的劳役室用雪糕棍
in the arts and crafts room of a women's prison.
设计东西
She's a thief.
她是个小偷
Blair, that was so four years ago.
布莱尔,那都是四年前的事了
My article is called "Society Goes Sartorial,"
我的文章题目是"社会服饰"
and it profiles two designers, you and her.
提及两名设计师,你和她
We're not photographing anything until tomorrow,
我们明天才开始摄影
so you have until then to decide if you wanna be included.
所以在那之前你还有时间决定是否参加
Stop eavesdropping and get in here!
别偷听了,快进来
I need recon on Poppy Lifton's collection now.
我现在就需要侦查波比?丽芙顿的设计
Hey, it's me. Leave a message.
是我,请留言
Hey, Sage, it's Nate.
塞吉,我是内特
Listen, I've had a lot of fun this week.
听着,我这周过得很愉快
Buy you know what? I'm done. Have a nice life.
但是咱们玩完了,祝你生活愉快
Why did you just do that?
你干嘛要那么做
It's too crazy of a coincidence
哪有那么巧
that your Sage and my Steven are seeing each other.
你的塞吉和我的史蒂文正好在约会
Well, we could have completely the wrong idea.
我们可能完全想错了
I doubt it. I've had way too many girls
我不信,有太多女孩劝我
talk me back into relationships I wanted out of.
挽回我并不想继续的恋情
Just like you run away
就像你离开了多少
from too many guys you didn't want to confront with the truth.
你不想面对其中真相的男人
I mean, maybe it's time
也许是时候
we start doing things a little bit differently.
做一些和原来不同的事了
You're right. We've just made terrible relationship choices.
你说的对,我们的感情史都不理想
Or as Patti Stanger would say, our pickers are broken.
正如帕蒂?斯坦格所言,挑人眼力不敢恭维(帕蒂?斯坦格,着名电视节目月老)
Are you really quoting the millionaire matchmaker?
你真的在引用亿万月老的话吗
As if you don't watch it.
就跟你不看她节目似的
Ah. It's true.
那倒没错
If I really wanna be mature,
如果我真的想变成熟
I should just calmly ask Steven to explain...
我应该冷静地让史蒂文解释下
on the phone.
在电话里解释
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
All right, I've gotta get back to the office.
我得回办公室了
But, uh, I'll see you tonight.
不过,我们今晚再见
Sorry. I'll have to call you back.
抱歉,我晚点给你回电话
Did you have an affair with Amira?
你和阿米拉有一腿吗
I...
我...
spent a weekend with her.
和她共度了一个周末
Years ago,
几年前
after I suspected you had been with Rufus.
在我怀疑你和鲁弗斯在一起之后
But I apologize. That's no excuse.
但我道过歉了,没有找借口
No. However, it explains why she's extorting money from you.
没错,这解释了她为什么敲诈你
You overheard us talking.
你偷听我们谈话
It seemed a small price to ensure that my old behavior
这只是保证我过去的行为
didn't get in the way of our new relationship.
不会影响到我们之间的新关系的小代价
Well, thank you. I appreciate your honesty.
谢谢你对我诚实
Um, I can't imagine how charles will feel
我没法想象,查尔斯要是知道
when he finds out about his girlfriend's agenda.
自己女朋友的所作所为,会怎么想
I suspect that's why he's brought her here.
我怀疑这就是他带她来这的原因
One second.
稍等一下
Serena. Hi.
瑟琳娜,你好吗
Hi.
你好
I didn't expect to hear from you today.
我没想到你今天会打电话给我
How is the party planning?
派对计划的怎么样了
Uh, good, I think.
我想,还不错吧
Is everything okay?
一切都顺利吧
Uh, are you seeing someone else?
你在和其他人见面吗
Um, it's--it's okay if you are,
如果是的话,没关系
because, you know, we never really defined things
因为,我们一个夏天没有一起
over the summer.
商定事情了
Well, we didn't have to define things.
我们没什么要商定的
We moved in together.
我们一起搬过来的
I know, but, you know, that was in the country.
我知道,可是那是一起在乡下的时候
And, you know, maybe you have something going on here
也许你在这里有些事情
that's a little complicated.
可能会比较复杂
I mean, I would understand if you do,
我是说,如果真是这样,我能理解
but--but just please tell me the truth.
不过,请你不要骗我
I'm not seeing anyone else.
我没有在见其他人
But I have to get back to my meeting, so I'll call you later.
不过我得回去开会了,之后再打给你
Nate. Thanks for calling, man.
内特,多谢打我电话
Serena's intervention wasn't exactly conducive to catching up.
瑟琳娜的干预可没那么好对付
True, but I know what you were up to this summer.
没错,我知道你今年夏天都在干什么
Well, are you referring to my acquired taste for a tuscan red
你是指我慢慢开始欣赏托斯卡纳红
or--or Georgina cracking the whip?
还是乔治娜挥舞的皮鞭
You didn't really let her, did you?
你没有真的喜欢她,不是吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was a figure of speech.
当然没有,只不过是种修辞
No, I meant she was being a slave driver about my new book.
我是说,她是我写新书的驱动力
That's actually what I wanna talk to you about.
这才是我想和你谈的
I wanna publish it in "The Spectator."
我想把它发表在《观察家》上
You--do you know what it's about?
你知道它写的什么吗
Serialized character studies of people on the upper east side.
对上东区人们的一系列角色研究
Yeah, using real names.
没错,用的是真名
I get it, all right, but I really need it
我明白,但是我现在非常需要它
after I gave up my "Who is gossip girl?" Expose.
因为我放弃了"八卦天后是谁"的揭秘
Mixing business and friendship didn't work so well
把生意和友情混为一谈不见得好
with the film rights to "Inside."
就像《局外人》的电影版权
All right, first of all, that was Serena. This is me.
首先,那是瑟琳娜,现在是我
Second, "The Spectator" has an entire print arm now.
第二,《观察家》有完整的印刷链
I can publish it on multiple platforms.
我可以在多种平台上发表
This could be a defining moment for us.
对我们而言,这会是个决定性的时刻
Look, Nate, I'm flattered,
内特,我真是受宠若惊
but I'm letting Georgina handle the business side.
但是,我把生意上的事都交给乔治娜了
So if you-- if you really want in,
所以,如果你真的想这么做的话
you're gonna have to call her.
给她打电话吧
All right.
好吧
Why do you look like
你们为什么看起来像
The "Before" Pictures of people who need botox?
《曾经》刊载的需要肉毒杆菌的人的图片
You can't be worried
你们不会是在担心
that Poppy's collection is better than mine.
波比的作品要比我的好吧
Actually, it's pretty much the same.
其实,差不多一样吧
W-what do you mean "The same"?
"一样"是什么意思
Like, the same... Quality?
一样的...质量
The same style?
一样的风格
The same, Blair.
一样,布莱尔
She's using that exact... fabric.
她用的是相同的...面料
Nelly! She set me up!
内丽,她陷害我
If I'm in her article,
如果她文章里写我
she will write that I copied Poppy.
她一定会写,我抄袭波比
But then if I'm not,
如果她不写我
she will showcase Poppy's collection alone,
她就会单独展示波比的作品
and then everyone will assume that I am the plagiarist!
这样所有的人都会觉得我是抄袭者
You're screwed! Sorry.
你完蛋了,抱歉
Nelly got into Yale by playing clean,
内丽靠自己的实力进了耶鲁
but no one does dirty better than Blair Waldorf.
但没人比布莱尔?霍道夫小动作更多了
Those dresses will never be photographed.
那些礼服永远不会被拍摄
Hello, lily.
莉莉,你好
Charles, your father told me
查尔斯,你爸爸今早告诉我
what you did this morning,
你的所作所为了
and I'm not pleased about it.
我为此很不悦
Are you referring to the fact I didn't finish my eggs
你是怪我没把蛋吃完
or that I forgot to say good-bye when I left?
还是怪我走的时候没有道别
You brought Amira to our home to extort money from Bart
你带阿米拉回来敲诈巴特
and to wreak havoc on our relationship.
还破坏我们的关系
I don't know what my father's told you,
我不知道我爸和你说了什么
but let me assure you,
但我向你保证
Amira's presence has nothing to do with you.
阿米拉的出现不会对你有任何影响
Well, since they slept together,
因为他们上床了
it has everything to do with me.
现在它对我有非常大的影响
I'm sorry, Lily. I had no idea.
抱歉,莉莉,我不知道这回事
I have to go.
我得挂了
Wait.
等等
When were you planning to tell me
你打算什么时候告诉我
you had an affair with my father?
你和我爸爸有一腿的事情
Poor chuck.
可怜的恰克
Everyone knows the first place to check for secrets
众所周知,要找秘密
is under the bed.
就要去床底找
Or in it.
或者床上
It's terrific, exactly what "The nation" likes--
太棒了,完全是《国家》需要的文章类型
literate but a little licentious.
文采斐然又透出一丝放荡
It will rock the upper east side
这会震撼整个上东区的
and make waves way beyond New York.
同时也会为《纽约》造势
Genius. It'll be like when people first read Dominick.

天才之作,媲美《多米尼克》
I told you. He's the second coming.
我早说过了,他写出了第二本《多米尼克》
And third and fourth if he lets you stay the night.
有机会还能写出第三第四本
Of course, we'll have to fact-check it.
当然,不过我们得先核查一下真实性
That could take a while.
可能要花上一段时间
Ben's really good friends with the Basses,
本和拜斯家相交甚好
So there would have to be some cuts,
所以我们会对内容进行一些删减
And I'm not talking about their time in tennis camp.
而且我说的不是网球夏令营那段
But we just can't open ourselves to a biro-sized libel suit.
我们可不想因此惹上文字诽谤罪
Maybe lose the last names?
不然略去姓氏如何
What is the point of publishing an expose
如果你不曝光所有真相
if you're not going to expose everything?
那发表一篇爆料有什么意义
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
They're willing to pay for the version that works for them.
他们只需要对他们有用的文章
It'll get us both out of Brooklyn.
它的发表会让我们脱离布鲁克林
No, but then I'm compromising my integrity again.
不要,那样我又要突破自己的道德底线
What happened to telling the truth about these people?
说出这些人的真相又会怎样
Save your passion for your poetry,
省下你那激情去写诗吧
which you can write as much as you want
等到你靠这本书名利双收时
once this makes you rich and famous.
你想写多少写多少
Well, I-I did the soft pedal with "Inside,"
《局外人》也不过让我昙花一现
and my life stayed remarkably the same.
现在我的生活还是老样子
Why is the handsome, vacant one calling me?
这位空虚的帅哥怎么有空打给我
If you're referring to Nate, he has a surprisingly high I.Q.
如果你说的是内特,他简直是智慧的化身
But he--he wants the book for "The spectator."
他想把这本书发表在《观察家》上
okay, no.
好吧,不行
We're playing with the big boys on this one.
我们现在的对手可不是一般人
So stop moping and go find yourself a suit
别这么消沉,打起精神来
you can wear to a bidding war.
找件合适的衣服投入到投标大战中去
You sneak up the fire escape here
你悄悄溜到逃生梯这边
and smash Poppy's showroom window.
打碎波比的陈列室窗户
Why can't kati's ex-boyfriend who showed us Poppy's samples
凯蒂的前男友上次给我们看过波比的样衣
just let us in?
为什么不能直接放我们进去呢
So it looks like a random robbery,
那样才能看起来像正常的盗窃
not a socialite stealing samples.
而不是一个社会名流来偷窃样衣
Wear those.
戴上那玩意儿
That's my ex. We have a problem.
我前男友发短信来,事情不妙
He told you he's gay,
跟你之前睡过的那些人一样
just like everyone else you slept with.
他又告诉他是同性恋了
Discuss it with your therapist.
去跟你的心理治疗师谈谈吧
No, Blair.
不,布莱尔
He says Poppy has decided
他说波比决定
to have "W.W.D." Photograph her collection
让《女装日报》在中央公园管理委员会晚会
at the central park conservancy gala.
来拍摄她的新系列衣装
Damn it! That is the perfect backdrop!
该死,那是完美的拍摄背景
Not to mention, the clothes will be seen by all the right women.
更别提这些衣服会被潜在客户看到了
We need to get there first and intercept.
我们得赶在她之前阻拦下来
That might be harder than you think.
可能会比你想象的更困难
Why? I can get an invitation to anything.
怎么会,我可以拿到任何展会的邀请函
Serena's the hostess.
瑟琳娜是主办人
Serena's back?
瑟琳娜回来了
I didn't... know.
我怎么不知道
I mean... of course I knew.
我是说,我当然知道
It's just, the central park conservancy is...
只是中央公园的管理委员会
It's the big leagues, yeah.
是顶级的,没错
Well, Serena's new boyfriend...
是瑟琳娜的新男朋友
got her on the board.
帮她当上的
Good for Serena.
真有她的
Just so happens that I know someone else who can help us.
突然想起还有别人可以帮助我们
Bart and I were only together for one weekend.
我和巴特在一起的时候只有一个周末
I didn't mention it because you were investigating
因为你在调查他的生意,不是私生活
his business, not his personal life.
所以我没有跟你提过
I was looking for his secrets. You count.
我在调查他的秘密,你也算
But then perhaps he simply paid
或许他给我那笔钱
to hide our affair from your stepmother.
只是为了对你继母隐瞒我们的关系
My father would never spend that kind of money on a relationship.
我父亲不会为了那种事花那么多钱
There must be something else connected to that weekend.
那个周末一定还发生了别的事
I can't imagine what,
我想不到
And I can't risk staying to find out.
我也不能再冒险呆下去了
Then you leave without your money.
那你走吧,把钱留下
Chuck, don't do this.
恰克,别这样
That money belongs to me and my family.
那笔钱是属于我和我家人的
And it's in my safe, and I won't open it
钱在我的保险箱里
until you tell me everything that happened that weekend.
除非你告诉我那个周末发生的事,否则我不会打开
It's nothing.
什么也没发生
Use your memory.
好好想想
Use your e-mails. Use your credit card bills.
查查你的邮件,还有信用卡帐单
I wanna know every person you saw, every place you went.
我要知道所有你们见过的人,去过的地方
The sooner you write it all down, the sooner you can leave.
你越早回忆起来,越早可以离开
Now I have to go and help a friend,
现在我得去帮朋友的忙了
but I will be back.
但我会回来的
Serena.
瑟琳娜
You must be excited about your big night.
今晚是你的大日子,你一定很兴奋吧
Where's Steven? I'm dying to meet him.
史蒂文在哪里,我等不及要见他
Oh, well, he's not coming,
他不会来了
which is good, since I just found out he's cheating on me.
这是件好事,我刚发现他出轨了
Oh, I'm so sorry, darling.
我很抱歉,亲爱的
It's Steven.
史蒂文的短信
He just canceled his meeting so that he can come tonight.
他说他取消了会议,今晚会来
How--how am I supposed to face him?
我该怎么面对他呢
With a smile.
微笑面对
Tonight is your entree into adult society.
今晚是你进入成人社会的重头戏
You can't let him jeopardize that.
你不能让他毁了
So I'm just supposed to stand there and act like
所以我应该佯装镇定
I don't know he was with someone else?
装作不知道他劈腿吗
Well, that's the difference
这就是
between being a grownup and in high school.
成人世界和高中生的不同
Now you'd better go get dressed.
你现在最好去开始着装了
It's bad form for a hostess to be late to her own gala.
女主人在自己的晚宴迟到是很不礼貌的
I just hope there are no more surprises.
我希望不要再有什么意外了
Hello.
你好
Finally. I've been trying you all afternoon.
总算接了,我打了一下午你的电话了
I know.
我知道
I didn't answer. I thought the message was pretty clear.
我没接,我以为那条留言已经很明了了
Wow, I didn't have you figured
我还没听你解释
for the voice mail breakup douche.
那条分手的语音留言
What changed since I left your bed this morning?
从我今早离开你的床后到底发生了什么
Uh, I found out you lied.
我发现你对我说谎
I didn't lie exactly.
我没有完全说谎
You know what? I'm coming over right now to explain.
我现在过来和你解释
No way. I've been manipulated by that sentence before.
不用了,这招对我不管用了
Listen, I'm busy at "The spectator""
我在办公室忙着呢
and I'm already late for the conservancy gala.
而且都已经不能准时赴晚宴了
Forget the jeans. I need a dress for tonight.
牛仔裤不要了,给我一件晚礼服
Looks like someone's getting dressed to kill--
看来有人要整装出战了
or at least for a hell of a fight.
至少是出色地扳回一城
Hi. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Ah! Oskar, hello! How are you?
奥斯卡,你好,还好吗
Good, thanks. Do you want to take a picture?
很好,谢谢,来拍一张吗
Sure.
当然
I loved your production of "As you like it."
我喜欢你的作品"如你所愿"
Well, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你,谢谢
Hope to see you down at the public soon.
希望很快在公众场合看见你
Me, too. Take care.
我也是,保重
You look beautiful.
你看起来美极了
Oh. You made it.
你来了
I know how much it meant to you.
我知道这对你多么重要
Yeah. It did.
是的,本来是的
Georgina, what are we doing here? We weren't even invited.
乔治娜,我们来这干嘛,我们都没被邀请
Did not having a formal invite
难道仅仅是没收到邀请
ever stop Norman Mailer from showing up?
诺曼?梅勒就不能出席了吗,布莱尔:我需要你的帮助诺曼?梅勒:美国着名作家,两届普利策文学奖得主
The most powerful publishers in the world
世界上最有影响力的出版商
are opening their pockets for philanthropy.
都投身了慈善事业
We just have to take advantage.
我们需要发挥优势
Yeah, except they don't want my material
是的,除了他们都不喜欢我的作品
unless I cut and paste and make everyone look pretty.
除非我把所有人修改得足够体面
Once I get you your first big deal,
一旦我弄到你的第一笔订单
then you can go all Hunter S. Thompson on me.
你就拜我所赐成为亨特?S?汤普森,亨特?S?汤普森:美国传奇作家
Stop whining and start working the room.
别抱怨,开始工作吧
I have to go find Graydon and tell him he has competition
我的去找格雷顿告诉他需要竞争
for my protege's expose.
才能拿到这本爆料书
You two are adorable.
你们俩太有爱了
The Tisches have some new competition
纽约大学悌西有最新的
for the cutest charitable couple.
慈善夫妇评选
Nah, this one's all Serena.
不,这全是瑟琳娜的功劳
We'd love you to introduce her as our newest board member.
我们很高兴你介绍她为最新董事会成员
Then Serena can present the check to the park.
然后瑟琳娜就能为公园捐款了
Sounds great.
听起来很棒
Hey, I wanted to ask you, are you still seeing...
我正要问你,你还在见...
If you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰你们
I need to speak with Nate. Thanks.
我需要跟内特谈谈,谢谢
What are you doing?
你干什么
That was the head of media for Johnson & Johnson.
他是强生传媒的最高负责人
I thought you broke up with Sage.
我以为你已经和塞吉分手了
Yeah, I did,
是的
Which is more than you can say about Steven.
比你和史蒂文动作快多了
How can you make out with a guy knowing he cheated on you?
你怎么做到和一个骗你的男人相处的
Okay. I let him kiss me on the cheek,
好的,我让他亲了我脸颊
but I'm not gonna break up with him or cause a scene
但派对结束前,我都不能和他分手
until after this party's over,
或是引发闹剧
which became a lot more complicated when Sage arrived.
而且塞吉的到来让事情更加复杂了
What don't girls understand about
是什么让女孩子听不懂
"It was fun. I'm done"?
"很有趣但我玩够了"的意思
Please just get rid of her.
请你尽快摆脱她
Please tell me there's a carriage somewhere
告诉我有一辆四轮马车
trotting away with Poppy's posse.
正载走波比的团队
They're on their way to the duck pond
他们正在去池塘
for their photo shoot.
拍照的路上
Even though it's not really there. Models are so dumb.
尽管不是真的去那,那些模特太蠢了
You should've seen them crowded in that carriage
你该看看他们怎么塞进马车的
like four scrawny sardines.
像四条骨瘦如柴的沙丁鱼
Who needs Serena van der Woodsen
谁还需要瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
when you are friends with Andre the hansom the cab driver?
如果你有像安德烈这样的马车司机朋友
Wait. Four?
等等,四个
"Women's wear daily" needed to photograph six dresses.
《女装日刊》需要提供六套
That means two are still on the loose.
意味着还是有两套丢了
Oops.
天哪
It only takes one photograph to eclipse my line forever.
差一张图片都会让我的系列黯然失色
I will go distract Nelly Yuki.
我去引开内丽?尤琪
You search and destroy anyone with a dandelion motif.
你们寻找并毁坏任何带着蒲公英主题的人
Hurry! Shoo! Back to the party!
快点,去,回派对
Blair, are you okay?
布莱尔,你还好吧
Well, not yet. I still have two dresses I need to round up.
不算好,我还需要找齐两套礼服
I didn't know that you were coming to Serena's party.
我不知道你会来瑟琳娜的派对
I wasn't intending to, but then I heard from you.
我没打算来的,但我收到你的消息
From me?
我的消息
Well, you must've telepathically sensed
那你一定是心电感应到了
my distress for my dresses.
我的礼服危机
No, this was a text.
不,是条短信
Wait. If you didn't send it, I think I know who did.
等等,如果不是你,我想我知道是谁
I have to go.
我得走了
Hurry.
快些
The sooner you go, the sooner you can come back.
你去得越快,就能越快回来我身边
In the grander sense.
体面地回来
You just gonna ignore me?
你要一直无视我吗
Look, I told you I have nothing to say to you except good-bye.
我说过除了再见,我和你无话可说
I swear I didn't lie. I just omitted certain details.
我发誓我没说谎,只是略过了些细节
And only because I liked you
这也是因为我喜欢你
and I knew it wouldn't change anything between us.
我也知道这不会改变我俩之间的感觉
Then I guess you're more liberal than I am
那我觉得你应该比我想得开
because it definitely changes things for me.
因为这肯定会改变我的感觉
But it doesn't have to. You could pretend you don't know.
这不一定啊,你可以假装你不知道
I don't think I can do that.
我做不到这样
You could at least try.
你起码可以试试吧
I had higher hopes for you, Humphrey.
我觉得你能做得更好,汉弗瑞
Sorry. What?
抱歉,你说的是什么意思
How can the smartest boy at St. Jude's
为什么在圣犹大学校最聪明的人
still want everything he can't have?
仍然希望高攀自己得不到的东西
No, I-I don't want her. I was just, uh...
不,我不想跟她在一起,我只是
I was just observing.
我只是在观察
You know, that's what writers do.
我们作家就干这事
I didn't mean Blair.
我说的不是布莱尔
I mean in. Your whole gatsby-ish obsession.
我说的是潮流,你怎么这么喜欢杰士派
Fitzgerald seemed to make a good career out of it.
菲茨杰拉德靠这个混的不错啊
If you wanna die a miserable drunk
如果你想用醉死
trying to impress people who don't know you exist.
来尝试吸引根本没意识到你存在的人
There is that fatal flaw.
看来还是有个致命缺点的
I got over mine when I went to Yale
我去耶鲁上学时见到不少聪明的失败者
and met a bunch of other smart losers.
那时我就知道自己也是其一
Nelly, you're not a loser.
内丽,你不是失败者
Yes, I am, and so are you.
是的,我是,你也是
They'll never let us in.
他们不会接纳像我们这样的人
The sooner you accept it,
你越早知道这个事实
the sooner you can stop trying and start competing.
你就能越早摆脱这些,开始做自己
That's kind of tough when they already have everything.
看着他们什么都有,这真的挺难的
We have the truth.
我们有真相
That's how the losers win.
这就是为什么失败者终成胜者
We stop playing by their rules and make our own.
不让他们牵制我们,走自己的路
Nelly, don't you look ethereal
内丽,别这么超凡脱俗
in this garden of earthly delights.
这个花园充满世间的欢乐
That's my cue. It was nice talking to you, Nelly.
很抱歉,内丽,跟你聊得很开心
Dan, there you are. Graydon wants to make us an offer.
丹,你在这啊,格雷顿对你的书有兴趣
We're going to Cipriani's to discuss.
我们去西普里亚尼那详谈
This better be good.
你最好说些好听的话
I just want to apologize.
我就想道歉
We got off on the wrong foot this morning.
我们今天心情都不太好
I wanna hear every detail of your life since Constance.
我想跟你详谈你从康士坦次之后的生活
Amira?
阿米拉
I'm afraid you missed her.
恐怕你来晚了
I'd say you could call,
你可以给她打电话
but she's probably enjoying a fine merlot
但她现在也许在3万英尺的高空上
at 30,000 feet above the ground by now.
喝着上好的梅鹿辄红酒
No. She wouldn't leave without her...
没可能,她不会不要钱...
Money.
就走了
It's sweet, really,
真的很贴心啊
That you also use your mother's birthday as your combination.
你也是用你妈的生日作为密码
You make it all so easy.
这也太简单了吧
Drink?
喝一杯吗
Blair, what are you doing here?
布莱尔,你在这干什么
Well, I would've R.S.V.P.'d...
如果我被邀请了
if I got my invitation.
我会回复的
Or the call to tell me that you'd returned to the city.
或许你能打给我告诉我你回来了
Kind of reminds me of the time
这让我想起了
that you came back from boarding school without a word.
你那次从寄宿学校回来也是没通知我
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我不会试着去伤害你
I'm just trying to move on, and so should you.
我试着让过去成为过去,你也该这样
Well, as the hostess of such an elegant event,
作为一场盛典的女主持
you wouldn't want to cause a scene. Would you?
你不会想闹笑话吧,是吧
Nothing is more pressing to me
没有什么比
than making sure this evening goes perfectly,
把这场晚宴办好更重要了
Which I'm sure you have some sort of scheme to destroy.
我想你肯定在想法子破坏吧
So please leave before I have security escort you out.
请离开,不然我让保安送你出去
If you weren't invited, Blair,
布莱尔,如果你没被邀请
then why are you here?
那你来干什么啊
Blair! Blair! Okay!
布莱尔,布莱尔,好的
I got the last one,
我拿到最后的一件了
and I left the model standing in nothing but her la perlas.
而且我让模特只穿着内衣站那
Or maybe they were Kiki. I don't--I'm not sure.
也许那是琪琪的,我不是很确定
Is... That one of your Waldorf designs?
这是你霍道夫的其中一件设计吗
No, it's one of mine,
不,是我的
and all the models who are supposed to be wearing them
所有穿我设计的模特
are missing.
都不见了
What's going on, Blair?
到底发生什么了,布莱尔
Sage? What is this?
塞奇,你在干什么
Why do you care? I didn't come here with you.
你瞎操心什么,我又不是跟你来的
Well, you're leaving with me now.
你现在立马跟我走
I don't think so.
我不想走
I didn't ask.
这不是你说了算
Take your hands off her. She said "No."
把你的手放开,她说她不想走
Stay out of this.
别管这事
No, I won't. You're the one
不,我要管
who's supposed to be in a relationship with Serena.
你应该和瑟琳娜在一起
Wait. This is your girlfriend?
等下,这就是你女朋友
Well, this is my boyfriend.
好吧,这是我男朋友
Steven, what are you doing?!
斯蒂芬,你在干什么
You know how important tonight is to me,
你知道今晚对我多重要的
and now you're humiliating me to defend that slut?
你现在居然为了这贱女羞辱我
That "Slut" happens to be my 17-year-old daughter.
这个"贱女"恰巧是我17岁的女儿
Spotted--Nate Archibald with a minor problem
现场报道,内特?阿齐布尔德的一个小问题
that just became a major incident.
现已变成大事件
Why didn't you tell me you have a daughter?
为什么你不跟我说你有个女儿
Obviously because she's the same age as you are.
显然是因为她跟你年纪差不多
Now Serena is an adult,
现在瑟琳娜是个大人了
and she's not missing her curfew and she's not in high school.
她不是高中生,不怕宵禁
Yeah, and I'm not gonna let this drag me back into it.
我不会让这个拖累我
I have a check to present.
我得去做善后了
Say good night. I'll be back to take you home.
说晚安吧,我待会带你回家
you're in high school?
你是高中生
Isn't that why you broke up with me?
这不就是你跟我分手的原因吗
I broke up with you because
我跟你分手是因为
I thought you were sleeping with your father--
我以为你跟你爸有一腿
before I knew he was your father.
在我知道他是你爸之前
That's disgusting. Yeah!
好恶心,是啊
I'm not sleeping with anyone but you.
我只和你睡了
And it's legal. I checked.
而且那是合法的,我查过了
So can we please just go back to your place and do that?
所以我们可以回到你的公寓再继续吗
No! You're 17, and I'm pretty sure you're grounded.
不,你才十七岁,而且很显然已经禁足了
I really did audit Professor Peiser's class this summer.
我暑假已经完成了佩泽尔教授的作业
And we're closer in age than my dad and Serena.
跟我爸爸和瑟琳娜相比我们的年龄更相近
Or you and Diana Payne.
还有你和黛安娜?佩恩
Yeah. I got an "A" On my paper about "The spectator."
我在观察家派对考试中得了优秀
Serena, I know you're upset.
瑟琳娜,我知道你很失望
We spent months together,
我们相处这么久
and you never mentioned you had a child,
你从没说你有个孩子
Never mind one who's old enough to share my clothes.
更别说和我年龄相仿
Come on. It took you all summer to tell me your real name.
你的真实姓名不是也瞒了我整个夏天
Look, we both needed time
听着,我们都需要时间
before we were ready to share everything.
开诚布公地相处
Even Shakespeare said, "What's in a name?"
就连莎士比亚也说过,一个名字算什么
Unlike a daughter,
你有一个女儿
who's a huge piece of your life.
这是你人生中不可抹去的部分
Yeah, and when women find out about her,
是啊,当我的女人发现她的时候
they either bolt or pressure me to meet her.
她们不是逃跑就是不让我见她
And honestly, I...
坦白讲,我
I've never been ready to introduce her to anyone...
我一直没准备好把她介绍给任何人
Until you.
直到遇见你
You know, I always imagined your first meeting
我总是想象第一次与你约会的场景
as more of a breakfast or coffee-type thing.
会是吃早饭或喝咖啡什么的
Really? It wasn't punching out her boyfriend?
真的,不是打她的男朋友
And the more serious we get,
如果我们想认真地发展
the more we're gonna have to trust each other.
我们要更相信对方才是
Do you think you can do that?
你能做到吗
I really wanna try.
我很乐意试试
Business records, blueprints.
生意纪录,设计图
You need to stop this childish nonsense.
你别再耍小孩子聪明了
You're the one who faked a text from Blair.
是你冒充布莱尔发了那条短信
Classic high school move.
经典的把戏
How about we call a truce?
我们停战怎么样
It would make Lily happy.
这会让莉莉高兴
She's very upset that you're trying to destroy our marriage.
她对你试图破坏我们的婚姻很失望
I don't care about your marriage, and neither do you.
我不在乎你的婚姻,你也一样
Of course I do.
我当然在乎
Why else would I have paid Amira all that money to leave town?
否则我为什么让佩泽尔带着那些钱离开
To protect whatever secret
是为了保守你的秘密
really forced you to fake your death,
那致使你伪造死亡
something that's obviously not in these files.
而那些很显然不在这些文件中
I already told you.
我已经告诉了你
I did it to keep you and Lily safe.
这一切是为了保证你和莉莉的安全
And I wanted to believe it.
我原本是信任你的
I wanted to believe you cared about me,
我原本相信你真的关心过我
That I had finally earned my father's love.
终于得到了父爱
Then let me give you some Bass properties,
我会给你一些拜斯产业
And we'll call ourselves a family again.
然后我们又是一家人
Oh, no, no, no.
不,不,不
it's too late for that.
现在为时已晚
You took everything from me,
你让我变得一无所有
again and again.
一次又一次
Now I'm going to find your secret
我现在要查出你的秘密
And I'm going to take everything from you.
然后让你沦落跟我一样的境地
Maybe it's not too late to find Blair
或许现在去找布莱尔
and help her with those errands.
给她帮忙还不算晚
why are you torturing me?
你为什么要折磨我
Blair knew your dresses would look better than hers in print.
布莱尔明白你的裙子穿起来要比她的上镜
No. I knew that the two of you were working together
不,我知道是你俩合伙
to destroy me in "W.W.D."
想搞垮我的《女装日报》报道
We met for the first time today, Blair, when I interviewed her.
布莱尔,这是我们自面试后第一次见面
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
And you and your fake African satellite-selling brain
而你和你的低智商
did not find my fabric on its own.
根本不配我的料子
Plus... I have done terrible things to
事先声明,我过去是做过对不起
the two of you In the past,
你们的事情
so you must've wanted revenge.
所以你们才会想要报复我
I did, but I didn't scheme to get it.
我想过,但我并没有那么做
All I did was set up the article
我只是写了那篇文章
and let you do what you always do--implode.
然后让你做你最擅长的事,崩溃
One of the things I learned after being run out of Manhattan
自从被一群自大的少年
by a gang of overprivileged teenagers
赶出曼哈顿后
was to just let my anger go.
我所做的只是忘却那些仇恨
Fashion design is my art therapy.
时尚艺术是我的疗法
So...
那么
We really just liked the same fabric?
我们真的只是喜欢同样的布料
I better go write my story.
我还是去写我的故事吧
I don't want to forget any details.
我可不想落下任何细节
No, no, no! You can't write about this!
不,不,你不能写这个
Wait! Maybe she's right. If you write that article,
等下,也许她是对的,如果你写她
it'll bring her so much more attention.
只会让她获取更多关注度
Maybe you should just write it about me.
写我是不是更好些
I could use the extra space
我可以节省些空间
for more pictures of your collection.
留给你的时装秀
Yes.
太好了
Where are you going?
你们去哪
I can't start again from nothing! Nelly!
我不能再次空手回去,内莉
You can be my head minion.
你可以当我的随从
Blair Waldorf,
布莱尔?霍道夫
I've been asked to escort you from the party.
请允许我护送你离开
B Think fast, B.
快想想
Pencil skirts or peplum?
是铅笔裙还是花边裙
The only look you have now is egg on your face.
你现在的表情只是画着一个零
Looks good, no?
感觉不好吗
Skilled craftspeople at work.
优秀的设计师在工作
I've never seen such a beautiful sight.
这是我见过最美丽的场景
Where did they come from?
她们来自哪里
Uh, some from Paris, some from garment district,
一些来自巴黎,一些来自服装区
a few "Project runway" rejects.
小部分不合格的已被辞退
I know how to enlist employees. I learned from the best.
我知道如何聘用雇员,我懂得精华之所在
She's clapping for you!
她在为你鼓掌
Thank you, Dorota.
谢谢你,多洛塔
Now as the new head of Waldorf designs,
现在作为霍道夫时装的新任接班人
I only have one chance to make my debut.
我只有一次首推产品的机会
At fashion show for buyers next week.
就在下周买家开设的时装秀上
As much as I love the line we were developing,
我很爱我们正在做的东西
it is no longer viable.
我们志在必得
So... We simply have to do better.
因此,我们只要尽可能做到更好
Miss Blair, I know I know nothing of fashion, but...
布莱尔小姐  我知道我对时装一无所知,但是
No one can do a whole line in ten days.
没人能在十天内完工
I do realize that this is a lot to ask, but...
我知道这个要求很过份,但是
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
As my mother's first facialist Elizabeth Arden said,
正如我母亲的第一位美容师伊丽莎白?雅顿所说
"I only want people around me who can do the impossible."
"我只想与能创造奇迹的人打交道"
We have no time to waste.
我们没有时间可以浪费了
I want a picture of every piece my mother has ever designed.
我想要一幅包含所有我母亲设计过的图
And we need a new inspiration fabric.
我们需要一种新的透气的布料
Who wants to come with me to mood?
谁想和我来试一试
Great!
太好了
Let's go then.
我们走
Vite. Vite.
快走,快走
Heard you got a great offer from "Vanity Fair."
听说你从《名利场》得到了很不错的职位
I did.
没错
I said no.
我拒绝了
Did Georgina kick you off her couch or what?
乔治娜把你踢下了她的沙发还是怎么了
No, I left on my own
没有,我又在她醒来后的瞪视下
after waking up with her staring at me again.
自己走开了
Please tell me that means
请告诉我那意味着
you're giving your serial to "The spectator."
你要写《观察家》的连载了
I know you need this to succeed as much as I do,
我知道你和我一样希望这事能够成功
but it's only gonna do that if you print it word for word.
但是如果你能一字不变地印刷,我就写连载
Done.
成交
You might wanna check it out before you decide.
你决定前还是先看看这个吧
You, uh, sure you wanna publish this?
你,你确定想公开发表这个吗
I am. Every word of it is true.
是的,每个字都千真万确
But there are details in here the world doesn't need to know.
但是这里还有些细节,大家不必知道
These are people you care about.
这些你关心的人
Nothing good came from my protecting them.
这对我要保护的人没有什么不好的
Once I realized I live in a world
每当我意识到生活在这个
where Chuck Bass gets the girl,
恰克?拜斯处处可以得到女孩的世界上
everything seemed very clear.
事情就变得清晰可辨了
I'm not playing by anyone else's rules anymore.
我不再按任何人的规则行事了
I'm making my own.
我现在自己做决定
If you don't want thisth I-I can self-publish it.
如果你不想要这个,我可以自己出版
No, no, no, I want it. I'm just saying...
不,不,不,我想要,我只是说
I've only read one page,
我刚刚读了一页
and I'm guessing you might lose some friends and family.
我想你也许会失去一些朋友及家人
My "Friends" chased my sister out of town
我的"朋友"将我的妹妹赶出了城
and chose a guy who traded her for a hotel over me.
选择了一个为了酒店拿她去交易的男人
And my "Family"...
至于我的"家人"
Yeah, is sleeping with a con artist.
是的,正在和一个骗子艺术家同居
You know, I'm--I'm not-I'm not losing anything here.
你知道,我没有,我没有什么可失去的了
I'm taking what's mine.
我正在拿回属于自己的东西
Serena's gala from last night?
瑟琳娜昨晚办的盛会吗
Yes. It looks beautiful in the paper.
是的,报道上的照片看起来很美
I heard there was an unfortunate incident with Steven,
我听说史蒂文遭遇了不幸的事件
but the board said that Serena could keep her seat
但董事会说瑟琳娜可以保留职位
because she raised a record amount of money.
因为她创下了筹钱的最高纪录
Sorry I had to step out
抱歉我出去了
and didn't get home in time for us to make it.
也没能及时到家参加聚会
Bart, it's lovely.
巴特,真漂亮
It is the least I can do
至少我可以做到这个
to make up for all the unfortunate drama
来弥补所有阿米拉和查尔斯
with Amira and Charles.
造成的悲剧
I know how important family is to you, Lily,
我知道家庭对你来说是多么的重要,莉莉
But I think you need to accept
但是我想你得接受
that my son may no longer want to be part of ours.
我的儿子不再想成为家庭一员的事实
Well, I'm not ready to give up hope yet.
我还没放弃希望
No one said being a parent would be easy.
没人说过做父母的会很容易
Some children will do everything in their power
一些孩子会不遗余力地
to destroy you.
毁掉你
Others will wilt under the weight
还有一些孩子在你的殷殷期待下
of your crushing expectations.
丧失了斗力
She know you can do this, Miss Blair.
她知道你能做到,布莱尔小姐
I hope she's right.
我希望她是对的
My entire future, here and with Chuck,
我的整个未来,这里和恰克
depends on it.
都靠它了
You're uncharacteristically quiet this morning, Sage.
你今早格外安静啊,塞吉
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
"Thank you for the humiliating experience of being
"谢谢老爸和他的名人女友
walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend?"
一起陪我上学这种丢人的经验"
I may not be as humiliating as you think.
我倒没觉得这很丢人
I went to Constance, too, you know.
我也上过康士坦茨学校
Just remember your end of the deal.
只要记住你们说好的交易就成了
I go to school, and you let me date Nate.
我去上学,你让我和内特约会
Oh, you should thank Serena for that.
你真应该感谢瑟琳娜
She's the one that told me he's a decent guy.
她告诉我他是个正派的人
Yeah, he was going to St. Jude's while I was at Constance,
是的,我在康斯坦茨时,他在圣犹大上学
but you probably already know that from "Gossip girl."
但你大概已经从"八卦天后"知道这一点了
No one in high school reads "Gossip girl" anymore.
高中生已经不再看"八卦天后"了
It's for old people. Now can I go,
年纪大的人才干这事,现在我得走了
or do you want to hold my hand all the way to homeroom?
还是你想一路都拉着我的手去教室
Go. I love you.
去吧,我爱你
And some will become parents themselves.
还有一些孩子自己就是个小大人
What can I say except, uh, welcome to adulthood?
我还能说什么, 欢迎来到成人世界
You know I disapprove of teenage pregnancy.
你知道我不同意未成年就怀孕
"Gossip girl" says your dad is dating Serena Van der Woodsen.
"八卦天后"说你父亲正在和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森约会
Is it true?
是真的吗
Not for long.
不会长久的
But a teenage stepdaughter?
但是一个青年少继女
That's my kind of fun.
这倒是很有趣
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • distressn. 痛苦,苦恼,不幸 vt. 使痛苦,使苦恼 a
  • intelligentadj. 聪明的,智能的
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • conduciveadj. 有助于 ... 的