神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第36期 纽特与部长辩驳
日期:2017-05-09 07:46

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
To provoke war between the magical and nonmagical worlds.
挑起魔法世界和人类世界的战争
Mass slaughter for the greater good, you mean?
你的意思是以大屠杀来成全大局吗
Yes. Quite.
是的 就这个意思
I'm not one of Grindelwald's fanatics, Mr. Graves.
我不是格林德沃的信徒 格雷夫斯先生
I wonder what you can tell me about this, Mr. Scamander?
关于这个你有什么话说 斯卡曼德先生
It's an Obscurus. But it's not what you think so.
这是只默默然 但不是你想的那样
I managed to separate it from the Sudanese girl from the Sudanese girl as I tried to save her.
救那个苏丹女孩的时候我试着把它分离了出来
Wanted to take it home, to study it.
我只想带回家做研究
But it cannot survive outside that, it could not hurt anyone, Tina!
但离开标本泡它是无法存活的它无法伤害任何人了 蒂娜
So it's useless without the host?
所以离了宿主这东西就没用了
"Useless?" "Useless?"
"没用了" "没用了"
That is a parasitical magical force that killed a child.
能致一个孩子于死地的寄生魔法力量
What on earth would you use it for?
你觉得它能有什么用
重点讲解

useless
useless to do sth
useless doing sth

not useful; not doing or achieving what is needed or wanted
无用的;无效的;无价值的
This pen is useless.
这支笔没用了。
He knew it was useless to protest.
他知道抗议是徒劳的。
It's useless worrying about it.
为这事担心无济于事。

manage
完成(困难的事);勉力完成
In spite of his disappointment, he managed a weak smile.
尽管他很失望,他还是勉强露出一丝微笑。
I don't know exactly how we'll manage it, but we will, somehow.
我说不准我们如何去完成这件事,但不管怎样我们一定会完成的。

provoke
激起;引起;引发
The announcement provoked a storm of protest.
这个声明激起了抗议的风潮。
The article was intended to provoke discussion.
这篇文章旨在引发讨论。

wonder about sth
to think about sth and try to decide what is true, what will happen, what you should do, etc.
想知道;想弄明白;琢磨
I wonder who she is.
我在想她到底是谁。
I was just beginning to wonder where you were.
我刚才正琢磨你上哪儿了呢。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到