天才捕手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第30期 汤姆的娱乐方式
日期:2017-02-17 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You gotta stop worrying about Louise so much.They'll be back before you know it.
别一直这么担心路易丝 她们很快就会回来的
Tom, where are we going?
汤姆 我们这是去哪儿?
Ah, you'll see.
啊 你等着瞧吧
We're supposed to be working.
我们应该赶紧工作
This is work.
这也是工作的一部分
I decided you can never appreciate the music of my book... the tonality and cadence...
你是不能与我书中所表现的音乐和韵律产生共鸣的
without experiencing the dark rhythms... that inspire me.
如果你没有亲身体会过 给予我灵感的黑夜中的节奏
Bourbon! In a big ol' tumbler. You?
威士忌! 大杯的 你呢?
Martini, please. Very dry.
一杯马蒂尼 纯的
He'll have a bourbon.
给他也来一杯威士忌
You got it.
没问题
You hear it, Max?
听到了吗 麦克斯?
I don't care much for music.
我不是很喜欢音乐
There's a savage indictment of your grim, puritan soul.
在你冷峻寡欲的灵魂深处 一定藏有野蛮奔放的一面
Come on!There must be one song you like.
来吧!一定有一首歌 是你喜欢的
重点讲解

indictment
indictment of sb
indictment on sb
indictment of sth
indictment on sth

a sign that a system, society, etc. is very bad or very wrong
(制度、社会等的)衰败迹象,腐败迹象
The poverty in our cities is a damning indictment of modern society.
我们的城市中的贫民苦况是现代社会的一大败象。

grim
严肃的;坚定的;阴冷的
a grim face / look / smile
严肃的面孔/表情;冷笑
She looked grim.
她表情严肃。
with a look of grim determination on his face
他脸上带有的坚定不移的神态

not care for sb
not care for sth (formal)

to not like sb / sth
不喜欢
He didn't much care for her friends.
他不太喜欢她的朋友。

cadence
(说话时语调的)抑扬顿挫,起落
He delivered his words in slow, measured cadences.
他讲话缓慢而抑扬顿挫、把握有度。

视频及简介

该片讲述了帕金斯与汤姆一起娱乐的故事。


分享到