天才捕手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第21期 汤姆的新书
日期:2017-02-06 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Tom. Come in. Tom?
汤姆 进来吧
I have it.
我写完了
You have it?
写完什么?
The new book.
新书
With you?Yes.Well, let's have it.
你带了吗?带了 那好 让我看看
Bring it in, guys.Put it down there.
各位 拿进来吧 放在那里
This is Of Time and the River?
这些都是《时光与河流》?
Here you go. Thank you, sir.
都抬进来了 谢谢你 先生
Well done.Now, go home and get some sleep.
干得好 你现在赶快回家 好好睡一觉
I need you... Let me read it.Read it kindly. Please?
我需要你... 先让我看了再说 好好看 好吗?
If we work every day in the evening, when we won't be disturbed... we can do it.
如果我们每天晚上进行讨论 在不被打扰的情况下 应该可以完成
How long? Nine months.
要多长时间? 九个月
If you work hard and if you resist... the temptation to add much more.
当然是在你努力配合并且抑制住继续添加内容的冲动的前提下
I have to be able to add more.
我还想继续完善
Tom, the book is five thousand pages long.
汤姆 这本书已经有五千页了
Point taken.
我明白了
重点讲解

resist
忍住;抵挡
I finished the cake. I couldn't resist it.
我忍不住把整块蛋糕都吃了。
I found the temptation to miss the class too hard to resist.
我抵挡不住逃课的诱惑。

disturb
打扰;干扰;妨碍
I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I talk to you for a moment?
对不起,打扰你一下,我能跟你谈一会儿吗?
If you get up early, try not to disturb everyone else.
如果你起得早,尽量不要打扰别人。

add sth to sth
to put sth together with sth else so as to increase the size, number, amount, etc.
增加;加添
A new wing was added to the building.
这栋大楼新添了一座配楼。
Shall I add your name to the list?
我可以把你的名字写进名单吗?

point taken
used to say that you accept that sb else is right when they have disagreed with you or criticized you
(接受相反的意见)同意,好吧,算你有理
Point taken. Let's drop the subject.
好吧。咱们就抛开这个话题吧。


视频及简介

该片讲述了汤姆写新书给帕金斯看的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • temptationn. 诱惑,引诱
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安