爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第39期 杜克回家
日期:2016-12-31 08:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

There it is.
到了
Well, go on up. Go scratching the door.
那去吧 去挠门吧
Remember the sausage factory? That was fun, huh?
还记得那个香肠工厂吗 那可真有意思
Are you stalling?
你是在故意拖时间吗
No, why do you think that? Let's have a walk to talk about why you think I'm stalling?
没有 你为什么会这么想 我们去散散步 谈谈你为什么觉得我在拖时间
Duke, you have nothing to be nervous about. Your owners will be thrilled to see you.
杜克 你根本不用紧张 你的主人们看到你肯定乐坏了
Okay. A car's new.
好吧 一辆新车
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
No, we're good. Thanks.
不 没事 谢谢
You're not good, you look dirty. And I'm gonna ask you to get off my lawn before I get... Um...You know. What you have.
你有事 你看上去很脏 我要请你们在我染上 那个...你们身上的病之前 请你们离开
This is my lawn.
这是我的草坪
Duke, maybe we should go.
杜克 我们还是走吧
And why, why would Fred get a cat? He hates cats. It is one of the things I love about him.
为什么 弗雷德为什么养了只猫 他讨厌猫 这也正是我爱他的原因之一
Fred, the old guy? He.. He died.
弗雷德 那个老头 他...他死了
Duke, maybe I made a mistake saying we should com here. Let's go.
杜克 也许我不该提议来这里的 我们走吧
You are a liar. Max, Cats can lie all the time. Don't fall for it.
你是个骗子 麦克斯 猫经常撒谎 别被骗了
重点讲解

fall for
to be tricked into believing sth that is not true
信以为真
I'm surprised you fell for that trick.
我感到惊奇,你竟中了那个诡计。

thrilled
thrilled about sth
thrilled at sth
thrilled with sth
thrilled to do sth
thrilled that...

very excited and pleased
非常兴奋;极为激动
He was thrilled at the prospect of seeing them again.
他一想到有望再次见到他们便欣喜若狂。
I was thrilled to be invited.
我有幸受到邀请,感到非常兴奋。

make mistakes
(言语或行为上的)错误,失误
It's easy to make a mistake.
犯错误很容易。
This letter is addressed to someone else—there must be some mistake.
这封信是给别人的——定是搞错了。

nervous
nervous about sth
nervous of sth

anxious about sth or afraid of sth
焦虑的;担忧的;惶恐的
Consumers are very nervous about the future.
消费者对未来非常忧虑。
He had been nervous about inviting us.
他过去一直不敢邀请我们。

stall
stall on sth
stall over sth

to try to avoid doing sth or answering a question so that you have more time
故意拖延(以赢得时间)
They are still stalling on the deal.
他们仍在拖时间,而不急于达成协议。
"What do you mean?" she asked, stalling for time.
“你这是什么意思?”她问,故意拖延着时间。

视频及简介
该片讲述了杜克回家发生的故事。


分享到