爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:心理医生
日期:2016-12-26 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

That's what the shrink told me, you know.
是那个心理医生告诉我的。
I was paying her 900 francs an hour to hear that l was a homicidal maniac but I could shift my obsession if l would concentrate on bright colors.
我付她900法郎1小时来倾听我是个杀人狂,如果我注意积极的一面就能消除我的困惑。
Yeah, well did it work? Well…
管用吗? 那个……
Didn't help your pinball. Well, no.
对玩弹球没帮助。 对,没有。
Yeah, well, you know, I haven't killed anyone lately.
是的,要知道最近我没杀任何人。
Not lately? That's good. You're cured then.
近来没有?真不错,你康复了。
I mean, there's these breeds of monkeys, right, and all they do is have sex, like all the time, you know?
有种猴子,它们整天都在交配,从早到晚。
And they turn out to be the least violent the most peaceful, the most happy, you know.So maybe fooling around is not so bad.
它们因此而最少攻击性,最平和,最快乐。所以鬼混未必就是坏事。
Are you talking about monkeys? Yes. I'm talking about monkeys.
你是在说猴子吧? 是啊。
I thought so, yeah. Why?You know, I never heard this one, but it reminds me of, like this perfect, you know, male argument to justify them fooling around.
我想也是。 怎么?我从没听说过,这让我觉得是为他们鬼混找的完美借口。
No, no, no. Woman monkeys are fooling around, too. Everybody's fooling around.
不……母猴子也可以啊,大家都可以。

分享到