爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第53期:理性
日期:2017-01-07 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

I mean, if you were gonna come to the U.S. or if, you know, I mean if I, or you know, I mean, I could come back here, I mean...
是吗,如果你想来美国,或者,也许我,我是说,我可以再来这儿。
What? What?
怎么了?怎么了?
No, let's just be rational adults about this.
我们该以成年人的理性来对待这事。
We, maybe we should try something different.
也许我们该尝试不同的方式。
I mean, it's not so bad if tonight is our only night, right?
就算今晚是我们仅有的一晚也不错,不是吗?
People always exchange phone numbers, addresses, they end up writing once, calling each other once or twice...Right. Fizzles out.
大家交换电话,住址。结果只通过一封信,一两次电话。是的,结果很糟。
Yeah, I mean I don't want that. I hate that.
我不想那样,我讨厌那样。
I hate that too you know.
我也讨厌那样。
Why do you think everybody thinks relationships are supposed to last forever?
为什么大家都认为关系应该永远保持呢?
Yeah, why? It's stupid.
是啊,为什么?真蠢。
But you think tonight's it...I mean, that tonight's our only night?
你觉得今晚就是……我是指,这就是我们仅有的一晚吗?
It's the only way, no?
只能这样不是吗?
Well, all right. Let's do it.
那好吧。就这样。
No delusions, no projections.
不欺骗,不猜忌。
We'll just make tonight great.
只管把今晚过好。

分享到