爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:火车上
日期:2017-01-04 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, she was literally a Botticelli angel. Just telling me that everything was gonna be okay.
她无疑是波提且利画笔下的天使,告诉我一切都会好起来。
How did you meet?
你们怎么认识的?
On the train.
是在火车上。
Yeah. She was sitting next to a weird couple that was fighting so she moved. She sat right across the aisle from me.
她邻座的一对古怪夫妻在吵架,所以她换座时正好坐在过道对面。
So we started to talk.
于是我们开始聊天。
And she didn't like me much at first.
起初她不太喜欢我。
She's super smart very passionate and beautiful.
她非常聪明,充满激情,而且很漂亮。
And I was so unsure of myself.
我却太缺乏自信。
I thought everything I said sounded so stupid.
我觉得我说的话都很蠢。
Oh, man. I wouldn't worry about that. No...
哦,伙计,这个我并不担心。 不会……
No, I'm sure she was not judging you.
不会,她不会因此而对你有成见。
No, and by the way, she sat next to you no?
再说了,她坐到了你旁边,不是吗?
I'm sure she did it on purpose.
我相信她是有意如此。
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦,是吗? 是的。
Us men are so stupid. We don't understand anything about women.
我们男人太蠢了,一点也不了解女人。
They act kind of strange. The little I know of them. Don't they? Yeah.
她们行为古怪,我只知道这一点。对不对? 是的。

分享到