老友记 第8季:第18集 Geller夫妇的结婚纪念日(下)
日期:2016-11-08 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Oysters! Let me feed you one. No, that's not necessary.
生蚝!让我来喂你。 你不必那么做。
Please. No, actually I don't, I don't eat...
拜托。 事实上,我不吃……
I won't quit until you try one. Okay, fine, fine.
你不吃的话我绝不罢休。 好吧。
What're they like? I've never had one.
是什么味道?我从来没吃过。
Why don't you just try one. No, they look too weird.
那就尝尝看。 不,看起来太奇怪了。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Just going over my toast. Uh, those two will never know what hit 'em. I can't wait. They're gonna be crying so hard. They're gonna be fighting for breath.
准备致辞。他们俩绝对想不到我会说什么。我等不及了,他们会痛哭流涕以至于喘不过气来。
You know if you want to, I can just hold them down and you could.
如果你需要的话,我可以按住他们……
And my my veil was lace, made by blind Belgian nuns.
让你我戴着由比利时盲人修女织成的蕾丝婚纱。
Blind?
盲人?
Well, not at first, but it was very intricate work and they said even though they lost their sight, it was all worth it.
她们本来没瞎,但这份工作非常伤眼力。她们说虽然眼睛瞎了,但还是很值得的。
I bet you looked beautiful.
我敢说你看起来很漂亮。
Oh well, I I don't know about that. But there were some people that said I looked like a floating angel.
我不知道。但有些宾客说我看起来像漂浮的天使。
How did you propose?
你是怎么求的婚?
Oh, yeah, that's a great story.
对,那个故事很精彩。
Well, um, actually, I I took her to the planetarium. That's that's where we had our first date. Um, she walked in and I had the room filled with lilies, her favorite flower...
事实上,我带她去了天文馆。那是我们第一次约会的地方。她走进来,我在房间里铺满了她最喜欢的百合花。
That is so sweet! Shhh! I wanna hear the rest!
简直太浪漫了! 我还想听完呢!
Then, Fred Astaire singing uh The Way You Look Tonight came on the sound system, and the lights came down. And and I got down on one knee and written across the dome in the stars were the words "Will you marry me?"
音响系统里传出弗莱德·艾斯塔的歌声《你今晚的样子》,此时灯光熄灭。我单脚跪地,圆顶从左至右用星星拼成一行字,"你愿意嫁给我吗?"
And the ring was the size of my fist.
戒指有我的拳头那么大。
Hey uh, Phoebe! Look umm, I wanna apologize about before, ok? We were being jerks. Parker's a nice guy and I'd like to get to know him.
菲比,听着,我要对你道歉,我们太不厚道了。派克人很好,我想多了解他。
Then you better do it now.
那你最好快去找他。
Why? Because I'm gonna kill him.
为什么 因为我要杀了他。
What? What? You guys were right.
什么? 你们说得没错。
He's too excited about everything.
他对所有事都太热衷了。
I mean I'm all for living life, but this is the Geller's 35th anniversary. Ok? Let's call a spade a spade this party stinks.
我也很喜欢生命,但这是盖勒夫妇结婚35周年派对。我们摸着良心说话,这个派对烂透了。
I know. I'm having the worst time.
就是,我简直无聊到了极点。
I know. I'm having the worst time. There there was a 15 minute line for the buffet, and when I finally got up to the plates, I slipped on a giant booger!
那边取自助餐要排15分钟的队,等我好不容易拿到盘子结果踩到一大坨鼻涕滑倒了。
Are you sure it wasn't an oyster?
你确定那不是生蚝吗?
I guess it could've been, I didn't really look at it. You know, I just wiped it on Chandler's coat and got the hell out of there.
有可能,我没看。我把它抹在钱德勒的外套上,拔腿就溜。
He's just such a great guy, I'm so excited about him.
我还以为他是个好人,我对他真的很期待。
Oh hey, you know, you should be excited about him. There's nothing wrong with him, he he's a good guy.
嘿,你应该对他充满期待。他没有什么不对,他是个好人。
You think? Yeah, you know what I think?
真的吗? 对,你知道吗?
I think we were all just being too negative. You're right.
我们都太悲观了。 你说得对。
You're right. He's just embracing life. We could all stand to be a little more like Parker.
他只是在拥抱生命而已。我们都应该向派克学习。
You know what? I'm like him! I'm a sunny, positive person!
你知道吗?我就跟他一样。我是个积极乐观的人!
Actually, you have a little bit of an edge.
事实上,你现在稍微有点激动了。
What's that now?
你小子说什么?
Oh look it's Parker! Look, the Bunny Hop!
是派克! 看,兔子舞!
Oh, I love it! You do?
我喜欢! 是吗?
Are you kidding? People acting like animals to music? Come on!
开什么玩笑?跟着音乐学动物跳舞,来吧!
Ok it's time for the toast! Umm, I I know that normally Ross gives the toast, but this year I'm gonna do it.
好吧,该致词了。我知道往年一向都是由罗斯来致词,但今年由我来。
No no, it it it's gonna be great. Really! Um, ok.
别这样,内容会很精彩。好的。
Mom, Dad, when I got married one of the things that made me sure that I could do it was the amazing example the two of you set for me.
妈,爸,我结婚时,令我对婚姻充满信心的原因之一就是你们这对模范夫妻为我做出的表率。
For that, and for so many other things, I wanna say thank you.
为了那一点及其他种种,我要感谢你们。
I know I probably don't say it enough, but...I love you.
这句话我或许不常说,但……我爱你们。
When I look around this room, I'm saddened by the thought of those who could not be with us.
我环顾四周,想起那些无法出席的人,便心生悲伤。
Nana, my beloved grandmother, who would so want to be here. But she can't because she's dead.
我亲爱的外婆她肯定很想来。但她来不了,因为她死了。
As is our dog, Chi Chi. I mean, look how cute she is...was.
我们的狗琪琪也是一样。你们看它多可爱……那是以前的事了。
Do me a favor, pass this to my parents. Remember she's dead, okay? Her and Nana, gone.
帮我个忙,请把这个传给我爸妈。记住它死了,好吗?它和奶奶都不在了。
Hey, does anybody remember when Debra Winger had to say goodbye to her children in Terms of Endearment?
还有谁记得,黛博拉·威格在《亲蜜关系》中不得不跟她的孩子们说再见的样子?
Didn't see that? No movie fans? ! You want to hear something sad?
你们没看过吗?没有人爱看电影吗?你们想听些悲伤的故事吗?
The other day, I was watching 60 Minutes and there was this piece on these orphans in Romania who have been so neglected that they are incapable of love.
有一天,我在《60分钟》看到罗马尼亚孤儿院的报导。他们遭到抛弃,无法再爱。
You people are made of stone! Here's to Mom and Dad. Whatever!
你们都是铁血心肠!敬爸妈。随便啦!
Thank you, Monica. That was interesting. Wasn't it interesting, Jack?
谢谢莫妮卡,那段致辞很有意思。很有意思吧,杰克?
Why don't I remember this dog?
为什么我不记得这只狗了?
Ross? Why don't you give us your toast now?
罗斯,你为什么不为我们致词呢?
Oh, no, Mom. It's just Monica this year.
不,妈,今年只有莫妮卡致辞。
You're not gonna say anything? On our 35th wedding anniversary?
在我们35周年的派对上你都不打算致词吗?
No, of course. Everybody?
当然不是。各位?
I I just wanted to say...uh, on behalf of my new bride, Rachel, and myself. Umm, that if...if in 35 years, we're half as happy as you guys are, we'll count ourselves the luckiest people in the world.
我只想说,代表我的新婚妻子瑞秋,还有我自己,如果我们结婚35年后有你们一半幸福,我们会觉得自己是全世界最幸运的人。
Oh, Ross.
罗斯。
I just wish Nana were alive to hear Ross's toast.
希望外婆还活着听到罗斯的致词。
My God, what a fantastically well lit hallway.
天啊,这个走廊的灯光真漂亮。
Can I get you something to drink, like a water and Valium?
你要喝点东西吗,譬如水跟镇静剂?
I must say you know this apartment, it's, it's, there are no words.
我得说这间公寓……我不知道该怎么形容。
Thank God. It's a haven. A third floor paradise, a modern Eden in the midst.
谢天谢地。 宛如天堂。位于三楼的天堂,中间的是现代伊甸国。
Yeah? I know! I know! Uh huh? I got you, ah, yeah.
我知道,我了解。
Listen, let's, uh, why don't we just um, sit and relax? You know just be with each other. Quietly.
听着,我们坐下来放松一下吧,安静地彼此依偎。
That sounds great.
听起来不错。
My god. This is the most comfortable couch I've ever sat on in my entire life.
天啊,这是我这辈子坐过最舒服的沙发。
All right. Let's let's try something else, let's play a game.
我们试点别的 我们玩个游戏吧。
I love games. Shocking.
我喜欢玩游戏。 不是吧。
Let's play the game of who can stay quiet the longest.
我们来玩,谁能最久不说话的游戏。
Or Jenga.
或是玩层层叠。
Let's let's play this one first. And remember, whoever talks first, loses!
我们先玩沉默游戏,记住先说话的人就输了。
I lose, now Jenga. Oh my God! Oh my God!
我输了,现在来玩层层叠。 我的天啊。
Is something wrong?
哪里不对劲吗?
Wrong? Really? You know the word wrong. Everything isn't perfect? Everything isn't magical?
你还知道什么是"不对劲"吗?难道一切不是美好又神奇吗?
Everything isn't a glow with the light of a million fairies? They were just brake lights, Parker!
难道一切不是闪耀又璀璨吗?那只是刹车灯而已,派克!
Well, excuse me for putting a good spin on a traffic jam!
对不起,我把塞车形容得如此美好。
You don't have to put a good spin on everything!
你不必对所有事物都做美化
I'm sorry. That's who I am. I'm a positive person.
抱歉,我就是这样一个乐观的人。
No, I'm a positive person. You are like Santa Claus on Prozac. At Disneyland, getting laid!
不,我才是个乐观的人。你像是吃了抗忧郁药的圣诞老人。在迪士尼乐园享受性爱!
So what do you want me to do? You want me to be more negative? You want me to be less happy?
那你想要我怎样?更悲观一些吗?压抑心中的快乐吗?
Much less happy.
使劲压抑。
Fine. Well, then to quote Ross, "I better be going."
好吧,那引用罗斯的话,"我最好走了"。
So long! Hey! Don't let the best door in the world hit you in the ass on your way out!
再见!你出去的时候,别让"全世界最棒的门"打到屁股了。
Isn't this the most incredible fight you've had in your entire life?
这是你一辈子吵过最不可思议的一架吧?
And then we could've gone from the ceremony to the reception with you in the sidecar.
你坐在边车里,我们从婚礼现场走到婚宴厅。
Ross, it just wouldn't be feasible.
那样行不通啊。
But having a dove place the ring on your finger would've been no problem?
鸽子叼着戒指戴到你手上就没有问题。
It was fun being married to you tonight.
今晚跟你结婚感觉太棒了。
Yeah! And! And, it was the easiest 400 bucks I've ever made.
对,这四百块真好赚。
Okay, Ross, can I ask you something? Yeah.
罗斯,我能问你一件事吗? 好吧。
That proposal at the planetarium...
在天文馆求婚……
I know, I know. It was stupid.
我知道,那太蠢了。
Are you kidding? ! With the, with the lilies, and and the song, and the stars! It was, it was...really wonderful! Did you just make that up?
开什么玩笑?有百合花、那首歌,还有星星?简直妙不可言。你是随便编的吗?
Nah, actually I thought about it when, when we were going out. It's how I imagined I uh, I would ask you to marry me.
我们交往时,我想过要那么做。那就是我想象中跟你求婚的样子。
Wow. Wow, that would've been, that would've been very hard to say no to.
要拒绝你一定很难。
Oh, it's a good thing I didn't do it, because it sounds like it would've been a very expensive wedding.
还好我没有那么做,因为听起来那会是个昂贵的婚礼。
Okay, good night. Good night.
好吧,晚安。 晚安。
Even if the sidecar had a windscreen so your hair wouldn't get messed up?
如果边车有挡风玻璃,你的头发不会被吹乱呢?
I will think about it. That's all I'm asking.
我会考虑的。 我已经满足了。
Okay, that's it. I give up. At Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary, you're the one giving the speech.
好吧,够了,我放弃。在爸妈的40周年派对上由你来致词。
You know, I don't understand why they didn't cry. It was a beautiful speech.
我不明白他们为什么没哭。你的致词很感人。
Oh, come on. Hey! All that stuff you said about true love.
得了吧。 你提到有关真爱的事情。
You were right. I mean, we did learn a lot from Mom and Dad.
你说得对,我们从爸妈身上学到了很多。
And that picture of Chi Chi with her mischievous grin. And what you said about nana. Ohh, yeah she really would've wanted to be there.
琪琪在照片上调皮地笑着。还有外婆那一段,她真的会很想去参加。
And you know what? I think she was.
你知道吗?我想她真的去了。
Oh, good God, Ross, how the hell do you do it?
天啊,罗斯,你是怎么办到的?

分享到