老友记 第8季:第1集 “我愿意”之后(下)
日期:2016-10-19 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

It what—look, I don't—y' know what—eheh...
那是……看,我没有……你知道的……额……
Hi. Hi!
你好。你好。
Umm, would you like to dance? Sure.
额,你想跳舞吗?好啊。
Great.
太棒了。
Dr. Geller?
盖勒博士?
I wasn't farting! A little game from our table. Yes?
我没有放屁!我们那一桌玩的小游戏。什么事?
Dr. Geller, will you dance with me?
盖勒博士,你愿意跟我跳舞吗?
Oh umm, well uh, maybemaybe later. Right now, I'm about to dance with this lady.
额,或许,或许待会再说。现在我要跟这位小姐跳舞。
Oh...
好吧……
Uh, unless! Unless, uh this lady wouldn't mind letting you go first.
除非,除非这位小姐不介意让你插队。
I'd be happy to. You are very sweet.
我很乐意。你太好心了。
Yes, I am. In fact, why don't we try my special way? You can dance on my feet.
没错,我确实好心。我们来试试我的绝招吧?你可以踩在我的脚上跳舞。
Sure. Yeah? Hop on.
没问题。是吗?跳上来吧。
Is the pretty lady looking? Uhhuh.
那个美丽的小姐在看吗?在。
Keep dancing.
继续跳。
And the world will never know.
世上无人将欣赏到这般舞姿。
Hey! Did you talk to Dennis about me yet?
嘿,你跟丹尼斯提过我的事了吗?
Yes. I told him how talented you were and I told him all about Days of our Lives.
是的,我跟他提到你非常有天份,还有《我们的日子》的事。
No, no, no! You don't tell a Broadway guy that! Now he thinks I'm just a soap actor.
不不不!你不能把那种事告诉百老汇导演!现在他会以为我只是个肥皂剧演员。
But you're not just a soap actor. You are a soap actor with freakishly tiny feet. Hey!
但你不只是肥皂剧演员。你是长了双小脚的肥皂剧演员。喂!
Thank you.No, thank you, Miranda.
谢谢。不,谢谢你,米兰达。
Melinda. All right.
是梅玲达。好吧。
How cute was that?
那简直太可爱了!
Ohoh, were you, were you watching?
你在看我们吗?
Can I go next?
下一个能跟我跳吗?
What? Of course you can! Hop on!
什么?当然可以!来吧。
Okay, but I get to hop on after her.
好吧,但我要排在她后面。
I am so gonna score. What?
我一定能"得分"。什么?
I like your bow.
我喜欢你的蝴蝶结。
I'd like to propose a toast to Monica and Chandler the greatest couple in the world, and my best friends.
我要请大家举杯向莫妮卡及钱德勒致意,他们是全世界最般配的夫妻也是我最好的朋友。
Now, when I first found out they were getting married, I was...I was a little angry.
我刚听说他们要结婚时我有点生气。
I was like, "Why, God? Why? How can you take them away from me!"
我心想"天啊,为什么?你为什么要把他们从我身边抢走!"
But then I thought back over all our memories together, some happy memories.
然后我回想起我们之间有过的回忆。快乐的回亿。
And there were some sad memories. I'm sorry.
还有悲伤的回忆。对不起。
And, and some scared memories.
还有可怕的回亿。
And then I realized I'll always be their friend, their friend who can speak in many dialects and has training in stage combat and is willing to do partial nudity.
然后我才发现,我永远都会是他们的朋友。一个会说好几种方言接受过舞台训练愿意拍部份裸露的戏份的朋友。
To the happy couple.
敬这对金童玉女。
Thank you. That was very nice, Ashley.
谢谢。刚才跳得很棒,艾许莉。
Can we do it again? No, no.
我们能再跳一次吗?不行。
So, is it my turn now? I'm next.
现在轮到我了吗?我是下一个。
That's okay, you can dance with her first.
没关系,你可以先跟她跳。
Are you sure? Okay. Okay, so, what's your name? Gert.
你确定吗?好吧。你叫什么名字?葛特。
That's, that's pretty. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing there, Gert?
名字真美。喔!喔!喔!你想要做什么,葛特?
Dancing on your feet like the other girls did it.
跟其他女孩一样踩在你脚上跳舞。
Okay. Hop on, Gert.
好吧。跳上来吧,葛特。
Why aren't you moving your feet?
你的脚为什么不动?
I'm trying.
我在努力了。
Faster. You're not going fast enough.
快一点,你跳得太慢了。
Maybe I should stand on your feet!
或许我该踩在你脚上。
So did you happen to catch my toast up there?
你听到我的致词了吗?
Oh, my God. That was for my benefit?
天啊。你那么做是为了我?
Well, I'd like to think there was something for everyone. I know you're casting for this new show.
我那么做是为了所有人。我知道你在为新戏选角。
Look umm Joey, II don't think you're quite right for this project.
额,乔伊,我觉得你不适合这部戏。
Oh, see that's where you're wrong. Whatever it is I can do it. And if didn't see it up there, justjust try me.
你这就错了吧。不论是什么戏,我都能演。如果你对刚刚的表演不满意,考考我。
It's an all Chinese cast. Can you be Chinese?
那出戏的演员全是中国人。你可以变成中国人吗?
Well, I'm not proud of this, but...
好吧,我不以此为荣,但是……
Oh my God! Nonono! Please! Please! Don'tdon'tdon't!
天啊!不不不!求求你别那么做!
Hey, are you ready to get back on the dance floor?
嘿,准备重回舞池了吗?
Did it turn into sand?
它变成沙地了吗?
Ohh come on, I love this song! Come on, you'll be fine.
噢快来,我喜欢这首歌!你会跳得很好的。
No. No, I won't. Do you know why I took all those lessons?
不不,我跳不好。你知道为什么我要去上舞蹈课吗?
For the first time, I didn't want you to be embarrassed to be seen on the dance floor with some clumsy idiot.
这一天,我不希望让别人看到你跟一个跳梁小丑跳舞,丢光了脸。
Oh, sweetie, you could never embarrass me. Okay, you could easily embarrass me.
老公,你绝不会让我出丑。好吧,你很容易就会让我出丑。
But it doesn't matter, all right? I married you. So I'm gonna dance on my wedding night with my husband. Come on.
但那不重要,好吗?我嫁给你了。我要在新婚之夜跟我丈夫跳舞。来吧。
Just try not to move your feet at all.
尽量不要移动你的脚。
There you go.
这就对了。
Chandler, I'm gonna have you arrested. Why?
钱德勒,我要叫警察逮捕你。为什么?
You stole my moves!
你偷了我的舞步!
How much longer?
还要多久?
30 seconds.
30秒。
Thirty seconds, okay...
30秒,好吧。
Did I miss it? Rachel. I want you to know that if it's positive, we're gonna...
我错过了吗?瑞秋,你要知道,如果是阳性反应,我们会……
I know. I know. You do. Okay.
我知道我知道。你知道,好吧。
It's time.
时候到了。
No! !
别进来!!
Go ahead, Rachel.
来吧,瑞秋。
Wait. You know what? I can't look at it. I can't look at it. Somebody else tell me. Somebody else tell me.
等一下!我不敢看。谁帮我看一下告诉我。
Okay. Okay.
好吧。好的。
Umm, it's negative.
额,是阴性反应。
What? It's negative.
什么?是阴性反应。
Well, there you go. That is...That's great. That is really great, great news.
真相大白了。太棒了!这真是个天大的好消息。
You know, because the whole not being ready and, kind of, the financial aspects, all that...
因为这整件事...我在经济方面还没有准备好,所以...
This is so just the way that this was supposed to be.
事情本来就应该是这样的。
Well… Well, great.
那就太棒了。
It's, God, this is so stupid. How can I be upset over something I never had? It's negative?
天啊,我真是太蠢了。我怎么会为了我从未拥有过的东西难过?是阴性反应吗?
No, it's positive.
不,是阳性反应。
What? It's not negative, it's positive.
什么?不是阴性反应,是阳性反应。
Are you sure? Yeah, I lied before.
你确定吗?对,我刚刚说了谎。
Oh God…
天啊。
Now you know how you really feel about it.
现在你知道自己的真实感受了。
Ohoh, that's a risky little game!
那可真是个危险的小把戏。
Are you really gonna do this?
你真的要把孩子生下来吗?
Yeah. I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a baby!
对。我要有孩子了。我要有孩子了。我要有孩子了!
With who? Ah, it's still not the time.
孩子他爸是谁?现在还不是时候。
I just didn't see the fast song coming.
我不知道接下来是首快歌。
Don't try to talk, we'll get you up to your room, soak your feet. You'll be okay.
别说话,我们送你回房间让你泡泡脚。你会没事的。
Oh, thank you. That is so sweet!
谢谢。那真的是太贴心了!
No, I mean it. There are so few genuinely nice guys out there.
不,我是认真的,现在好男人不多了。
Tell me about it. I feel like I'm holding down the fort by myself.
可不是嘛。我简直感觉自己是在孤军奋斗。
It's Joey, right? Yeah.
你是乔伊,对吧 对。
Wait a minute! No! I'm the nice one!
等一下!不要!我才是好人!
I'm the one that danced with the kids all night. I...How small are your feet? !
整晚跟孩子们跳舞的人是我。你的脚这么小?!

分享到