白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:沉甸甸的责任
日期:2016-10-27 15:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈妈
What for?
为什么要说对不起
Dad bought it for you. It was my responsibility.
这是爸爸买给你的 这是我的责任
Oh, Walter. We're all grown here. We're all good.
哦 华特 我们都在这里成长 我们都很好
That's heavy duty, that sum. You should put this in your wallet.
这笔款项真是沉甸甸的责任啊 你应该把它放在钱包里
I don't have one. Oh.
我没有钱包 喔
I found it in the trash. I always save your knickknacks.
我在垃圾箱里找到的 我一直保存着你的小东西
Thanks.
谢谢
Got it, Mom? Got it. Watch the stairs.
妈妈 小心点 知道了 小心台阶
I think this works.
我认为这奏效了
Heart of America. Different generations. This says it all.
美国之心 不同的年代 这说明了一切
Oh, hey. Welcome. Wait, I'm sorry, not welcome. Not an employee.
哦 嘿 欢迎 等等 很抱歉 不欢迎 你不是这的员工

重点讲解

what for? 为何目的;为何理由:
What is this tool for?
这个工具是干什么用的?
I need to see a doctor.' 'What for?'
"我得去看医生。" "看什么病?"

watch 小心;当心;留意:
Watch yourself (= be careful, because you're in a dangerous situation) !
当心!
Watch your bag—there are thieves around.
小心你的提包,这里有小偷。

employee 受雇者;雇工;雇员:
The firm has over 500 employees.
这家公司有 500 多名雇员。
government employees
政府雇员
employee rights / relations
雇员权利/关系

responsibility (for sth / for doing sth) | ~ (to do sth)责任;负责:
We are recruiting a sales manager with responsibility for the European market.
我们正在招聘负责欧洲市场的销售经理。

sum (of sth)金额;款项:
You will be fined the sum of £200.
你将被罚款 200 英镑。

the duty to do 责任;义务;本分:
It is my duty to report it to the police.
把这事报告给警方是我的责任。
Local councillors have a duty to serve the community.
地方议员有义务为社区服务。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到