白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:柯南秀
日期:2016-10-14 10:57

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hey, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Walter, you got to tip these guys.
华特 你得给他们小费
We got the piano back safe, Mom.
我们把钢琴安全带回来了
Are you back from your work trip?
刚出差回来吗
Yeah, this morning.
是啊 早上回来的
Hungry?
饿吗
I'm making soup. Thanks.
我做了汤 谢谢
Hey, tipping time now.
现在给小费吧
This is all I got.
我就这些了
All right, thanks, everybody. For all your hard work.
没事 谢了 辛苦了
Are you gonna stay for dinner?
你留下吃晚餐吗
Oh, Mom, I'd love to.
我也想啊 妈
I think I'm just really wiped out after supervising moving that thing all day.
这一天监工当的 快累死我了
I think I just need to go to yoga and then just crash.
我去练练瑜伽 然后闷头睡一觉
What is it? A class?
那是啥东西 课
Yes, yoga. It's a class. I go to the hot kind, where they heat the room.
是啊 瑜伽课 是门课 我选的是热瑜伽 屋子里温度很高
Have you heard of that? Sure.
你听说过吗 当然
You have? It's great for you.
听过啊 很有好处的
That Grease show?
"火爆浪子"吗
Yeah. Rizzo?
是啊 演里佐
Hey. Mom? Did somebody take a picture of your piano, like, a week ago?
妈 有人给你的钢琴拍过照吗 大概一周以前

重点讲解

tip sb 给小费;付小账:
Did you remember to tip the waiter?
你记住给服务员小费了吗?

wiped out 十分疲劳;筋疲力尽:
You look wiped out.
你看上去疲惫不堪。

crash out 入睡;(在不常睡觉的地方)睡觉:
I was so tired I crashed out on the sofa.
我累极了,在沙发上就睡着了。

to supervise building work 监理建筑工程
She supervised the children playing near the pool.
她照料着在水池附近玩的几个孩子。

hear (about sb / sth)听说;得知:
Haven't you heard? She resigned.
你还没听说吗?她辞职了。
'I'm getting married.' 'So I've heard.'
"我要结婚了。" "我听说了。"

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到