位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:看不见的花
日期:2016-10-17 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I remember this.
我记得这些。
The stars. What are they all doing here?
星星 它们在这里做什么
The stars are beautiful.
星星之所以耀眼
The stars are beautiful because of a flower that cannot be seen.
星星之所以耀眼是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
Because of a flower that cannot be seen?
是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
Your rose!
你的玫瑰
I have a rose...
我有一朵玫瑰...
I see you've found my collection, 501622731 stars.
看来你已找到了我的收藏 501622731颗星星
You? You did this?
你 这是你干的
But you're supposed to just count the stars.
但是你应该只负责数星星啊
"Own." Say it with me. "Own. "
拥有 跟着我说一遍 拥有
I own the stars.
我拥有这些星星
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
They used to be merely little golden objects in the sky that set lazy men to idle dreaming.
以前 它们只是挂在天上闪闪发光 徒让懒人做白日梦
But now, the stars have finally been made essential.
现在 终于有人让这些星星变得有用
Where did you get that?
那东西是哪里来的
She's curious. Isn't that just like a child?
她好奇上了 这难道不像小孩子吗
No!

All right! All right! Enough. Thank you. All right!
好了好了 够了 谢谢 够了

重点讲解

own sth 拥有,有(尤指买来的东西):
Do you own your house or do you rent it?
你的房子是自己的,还是租的?
I don't own anything of any value.
我没有任何值钱的东西。

a stamp / coin, etc. collection 邮票、硬币等收藏品
The painting comes from his private collection.
这幅画来自他的私人收藏。

count (sth) (up)计算(或清点)总数:
The diet is based on counting calories.
这个饮食安排以计算出的总卡热量为根据。
She began to count up how many guests they had to invite.
她开始计算他们得邀请多少位客人。

idle chatter / curiosity 无聊的唠叨/好奇
It was just an idle threat (= not serious).
那只不过是吓唬吓唬而已。
It is idle to pretend that their marriage is a success.
佯称他们的婚姻有多美满是无意义的。
They idled the days away, talking and watching television.
他们天天在闲聊和看电视中消磨时光。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到