位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:修好飞机
日期:2016-09-26 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Did you shoot it?
你打中它了吗
No, it disappeared among the stones.
没有 它消失在石堆里了
What happened?
怎么回事
Somehow, he knew that I had fixed my plane.
不知怎么 他知道我修好了飞机
I, too, am going back home today.
我今天也要回家去
It is much farther.
我家要远得多
It is much more difficult.
回家也难得多
I am afraid.
我很害怕
I can't believe I'll never hear you laugh again.
我无法相信我再也听不到你的笑声了
I'm going to make you a present.
我来送你一件礼物
In one of those stars, I shall be living.
在那么多星星中 我会住在其中的一颗
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
在那么多星星中 我会在某处畅然欢笑
And so, when you look up at the sky at night, it'll be as if all the stars are laughing.
这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候 就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑
Tonight, do not come.
今晚 别来找我
You didn't let him go? Not to the Snake!
你没有让他走吧 至少不要让他去见蛇
It wasn't my choice.
我也没有办法
It was time for goodbye.
是时候道别了
You understand it is too far.
你知道的 回家的路太远
I cannot carry this body with me.
我无法带着肉身同行
It will be like an old abandoned shell.
就像抛弃老贝壳一样
There is nothing sad about old shells.
这没有什么可悲伤的

重点讲解

birthday / Christmas / wedding, etc. presents
生日、圣诞节、结婚等礼物

What can I get him for a birthday present?
我给他送点什么生日礼物呢?

look up (from sth)
(在低头看某物时)抬头往上看:

She looked up from her book as I entered the room.
我进房间时,她从书本上抬起头来看了看。

as if / as though
似乎;好像;彷佛:

He behaved as if nothing had happened.
他表现得若无其事。

an abandoned car / house
被抛弃的轿车;弃置的房子

The child was found abandoned but unharmed.
该弃儿被人们发现时安然无恙。

fix sth
修理;校准;校正:

The car won't start—can you fix it?
这辆车发动不起来了——你能修理一下吗?

视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计