位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:聚藏家
日期:2016-09-01 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

But the fact that he wanted a sheep, that pretty much proves that he exists.
不过他想要羊的这件事 可以证明他真的存在吧
Don't you think?
你不这样想吗
Hold on, I just got to find it here. Another drawing.
等等 我要在这找到另一幅画
This is a pretty serious fire hazard.
这里存在很严重的火灾隐患
I never looked at it that way.
我从不这么看
Where did you get all this stuff?
这些东西你都在哪弄的
Oh, well, as you live, you know, some things just kind of stick to you.
人活这一辈子 有些东西就是会留在你身边
And there's a name for it...
有个词叫什么来的...
Collecting? Hoarding!
收集吗 聚藏
That's it, hoarding.
对 聚藏
That's what I am. I'm a hoarder. A bit of a hoarder.
我就是这种人 聚藏家 算是聚藏家
What's your name, little fox?
你叫什么名字 小狐狸
He can't answer you.
他无法回答你
I keep meaning to sew him a mouth.
我总想给他缝个嘴
Are... Are you OK?
你...你还好吗
I'm fine, this happens sometimes.
没事 有时是会这样
Just need a minute.
躺躺就好
You know, the last time this happened, I was down here for three days.
上次出现这种情况 我在这里躺了三天
Three days? That's OK.
躺了三天 不要紧的
That's why I always keep a sandwich in my pocket.
所以我才总在口袋里面揣三明治
Do you want a bite? Baloney.
来一口吗 有熏肠哦
I think I'm baloney intolerant.
我对熏肠过敏
I think it's baloney.
应该是熏肠的

重点讲解

recipes for people who are gluten intolerant
谷蛋白过敏人士的食谱

an intolerance to dairy products
对乳制品过敏

mean sth (as sth) | ~ what... | ~ sth for sb
打算;意欲;有…的目的

What did she mean by leaving so early (= why did she do it) ?
她为什么这么早就走了?

hoard (of sth)
(钱、食物、贵重物品等的)贮存,聚藏;(尤指)秘藏

He had a hoard of treasures.
他以前有秘藏的宝贝。

stick to sth
坚持;维持;固守;坚持保留:

He promised to help us and he stuck to his word (= he did as he had promised).
他答应过帮助我们,他没有失信。

hazard (to sb / sth) | ~ (of sth / of doing sth)
危险;危害:

Growing levels of pollution represent a serious health hazard to the local population.
日益严重的污染对当地人民的健康构成了重大威胁。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到