位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:鬼斧神工
日期:2016-10-12 18:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Are you sure about this?
真要这样做吗
Mr. Prince, what a pleasant surprise.
王子先生 难得看到你啊
This child needs your help.
这个小孩需要你的帮助
Does she?
是吗
Here, we don't normally allow little dogs.
我们这里 一般不让带狗进去
But for you, we will make an exception, won't we?
不过是你的话 那就破次例吧
Delightful. Come in, come in!
太好了 进来吧 进来吧
So how have you been? Things good?
你怎么样 还顺利吗
I love my job, cleaning the roof.
我很喜欢我的工作 清洁屋顶
That's wonderful.
那敢情好
Anything inessential... Must be made essential.
无用之物... 都要变成有用之才
Well done, Mr. Prince.
很好 王子先生
You see, it's really a magnificent thing the Businessman has created here.
你看 这些家伙确实非常了得 全拜商人所赐
You might even call it a work of art.
这里简直就是鬼斧神工
But of course, you'd be wrong. Very very wrong. Nothing so trivial as that.
当然 你可能想错了 大错特错 没有什么比那玩意更微不足道了
My plane!
我的飞机
It's much more important. Much more essential.
这里有着更为重要的东西

重点讲解

make an exception 允许有例外;让…成为例外:
Children are not usually allowed in, but I'm prepared to make an exception in this case.
儿童一般不允许入内,不过这次我可以破例。

a delightful book / restaurant / town 令人愉快的书;舒适的餐馆;宜人的城市
a delightful child
讨人喜欢的孩子

work of art 艺术品;(绘画、雕塑等)艺术作品:
A number of priceless works of art were stolen from the gallery.
美术馆中许多价值连城的艺术品被盗。

a trivial detail 细枝末节
I know it sounds trivial, but I'm worried about it.
我知道这事听起来微不足道,但我还是放心不下。
I'll try to fix it — but it's not trivial (= it may be difficult to fix).
我要设法修好,不过也不是轻易就能修好的。

The Taj Mahal is a magnificent building.
泰姬陵是一座宏伟的建筑。
She looked magnificent in her wedding dress.
她穿着婚纱,看上去漂亮极了。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到
重点单词
  • trivialadj. 琐碎的,不重要的
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • essentialn. 要素,要点 adj. 必要的,重要的,本质的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • inessentialadj. 无关紧要的 n. 无关紧要的东西
  • delightfuladj. 令人愉快的,可喜的
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对