位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:那些硬币是哪来的?
日期:2016-08-28 09:56

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hey, I'm home. I brought Chinese.
宝贝 我回来了 我还带了中餐
Mom? Oh. Hi. Hi.
妈妈 你在这呀 你回来了
Where did you get the pennies?
那些硬币是哪来的
From the old man next door.
隔壁老头给的
What?
什么
Actually, it was the police officer who "gave" them to me.
实际上 是警察叔叔"给的"
What?
什么
What kind of a nut keeps an aeroplane and actually starts it in his backyard?
什么样的疯子会有架飞机而且还敢在后院发动
Honey, are you sure you're OK?
宝贝 你真的没事吗
I have to call insurance agent. Done it.
我得打给保险公司 已经打了
And file a police report. Done. In duplicate.
然后填写报案笔录 也写完了 一式两份
Photo documentation? Inside and outside.
拍照取证 屋里屋外都照过了
Doubt it could have been better.
不能更完美了
It's not so bad.
还不算太糟嘛
We'll call a contractor in the morning and we'll forget the old man even exists. Forgotten.
我们明天一早就给承包商打电话 以后都不会记得他这号人物 已经忘了
"Once upon a time there is a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, and who had need of... A friend?
“很久以前 有一个小王子他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少 他很需要...一个朋友”
I thought you could use a friend!
我想你需要朋友吧

重点讲解

next door
在隔壁:

The cat is from the house next door.
这只猫是隔壁家的。

insurance (against sth)
(防备不测的)保障措施,安全保证:

At that time people had large families as an insurance against some children dying.
那时人们养的子女很多,以防有孩子夭折。

in duplicate
一式两份的:

We should prepare a contract in duplicate.
我们需要准备一个一式两份的合同。

file sth (away)
把(文件等)归档:

I filed the letters away in a drawer.
我把信件存放到抽屉里了。

scarcely
勉强;刚;几乎不;简直不:

I can scarcely believe it.
我几乎不敢相信。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到