位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:故事的结局
日期:2016-09-23 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hold your horse.
等下。
Let's go look for a well.
我们去找口水井吧
No. No. Listen. I made a big mistake the other day.
不 不 你听我说 我那天犯了个大错
You can't come over here any more.
你不能再来这里了
It's OK. This will be the last time. What?
没关系 这是最后一次 什么
Come on and let's get that plane running!
我们去让那架飞机飞起来吧
I think if you guys managed to walk into the desert and find a well, then we can go and find the Little Prince.
既然你们有办法走到沙漠中找到水井 那我们就能找到小王子
He'll be able to help us.
他能帮助我们
Wait... Wait, little one.
等等 等等 小家伙
We can't just take off.
我们不能就这么出发
You're right. We're gonna have to fix our wings first.
你说得对 我们得先修好机翼
No, no. I'm sorry, but... When the moment does come for me to leave, I have to go alone.
不 不 抱歉 只是... 如果真到了我要离开的时候 我必须独自离开
But I won't be any trouble, and I won't take up much room in the plane. I promise.
可我不会添麻烦的 我在飞机里也占不了多少地方 我保证
Don't go without me.
你不要一个人走
I think it's time I told you the end of the story.
我想该告诉你故事的结局了
That evening, I finished fixing my plane and I went to find the Little Prince.
那天晚上 我终于修好了我的飞机 之后我去找小王子
I shall be there tonight. Wait for me.
我今晚会去那里 等着我
You're sure I won't suffer too long?
你保证我不会疼很久吗

重点讲解

Hold your horses! 且慢;请三思

make a mistake (言语或行为上的)错误,失误:
It's easy to make a mistake.
犯错误很容易。

come over (to...) (from...)(通常远距离地)从…到,从…来:
Why don't you come over to England in the summer?
你为何不在夏天来英国呢?

take off 起飞:
The plane took off an hour late.
飞机起飞晚了一个小时。

take up sth 占用(时间);占据(空间):
The table takes up too much room.
这张桌子太占地方。

suffer (from sth) | ~ (for sth)(因疾病、痛苦、悲伤等)受苦,受难,受折磨:
He suffers from asthma.
他患有哮喘。

视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到