位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:沙漠之所以美丽
日期:2016-09-22 11:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Let's look for a well.
我们去找口水井吧
The stars are beautiful because of a flower that cannot be seen.
星星之所以耀眼 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.
沙漠之所以美丽是因为有一口藏在角落里的井
In the moonlight, I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes, his locks of hair that trembled in the wind.
借着月光 我看向他苍白的额头 紧闭的双眼 还有那随风飘动的绺绺头发
And I said to myself, "What I see here is nothing but a shell. What is most important is what is invisible."
我对自己说道"我所看到的都只是表象 最重要的其实是看不见的"
We found a well at daybreak.
我们在黎明时分发现了一口水井
The men where you live grow thousands of roses and they do not find what they are looking for.
你们那个地方的人 种下成千上万朵的玫瑰 却不去寻找他们真正渴望的东西
What they are looking for could be found in a single rose, or a little water.
他们真正渴望的东西也许就在一朵玫瑰里 也许就在一点水里
Hold your horses.
稍等一下

重点讲解

invisible (to sb / sth) 看不见的;隐形的:
a wizard who could make himself invisible
能隐身的术士
She felt invisible in the crowd.
她觉得自己淹没在人群中。

daybreak 黎明;拂晓;破晓;天亮
We left before daybreak.
我们是在黎明前出发的。

lock 头发:
She shook her long, flowing locks.
她抖了抖她那飘逸的长发。

to go for a walk by moonlight / in the moonlight 在月光下散步

a pale complexion 惨白的面容
pale with fear
害怕得脸色苍白
to go / turn pale
变得苍白
You look pale. Are you OK?
你气色不好,没事吧?

视频及简介
该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到