位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:请听我解释
日期:2016-09-11 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Pull over.
靠边停下
Do you have a driver's licence? No.
你有驾照吗 没有
A learner's permit? No.
实习驾照呢 没有
How old are you? Hi, Officer. You obviously started your car, again.
你多大了 你好警官 显然你把车又 开出来了
Good afternoon, Officer. If I may interject for a moment?
下午好 警官 我可以插句话吗
Did you know it's my birthday?
你知道吗 今天是我生日
Mom, I can... Wait for me inside. But... Now.
妈妈 听我... 里面等我 但是... 快点
Madam, I'm very sorry to pull you out from work.
女士 我很抱歉打断你的工作
Apparently, they were going to get pancakes...
显然他们想去吃薄饼...
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
Mr. Fox!
狐狸先生
According to this, you're still in bed. Asleep. Yesterday.
按照计划 你现在应该在床上 睡觉 看看昨天
Your "friend" doesn't even have a driver's licence. Oh, no. They took it away after the fourth time he drove away with the gas pump attached.
你的"朋友"连驾照都没有 不 是被没收了 因为他四次没拔管子就把车开出来了
You could have been killed!
你可能被他害死的
Mom, I can explain... No, no, you mean you can lie. But... You've been lying to me, you've lied to the police officer.
妈妈 听我解释 不 你那是说谎 可... 你一直在骗我 你还骗了警察
Oh, yes, right, before I forget, happy birthday.
对了 趁我还没忘记 祝你生日快乐

重点讲解

pull sb / sth over
令(司机或车辆)停靠路边

A cop pulled him over and gave him a speeding ticket.
一个警察让他停在路边给他开了一张超速单。

permit
许可证,特许证(尤指限期的):

to apply for a permit
申请许可证
to issue a permit
签发许可证

lie (to sb) (about sth)
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言:

Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!

drive away | drive sb / sth away
驱车离开;驾车送走:

We heard him drive away.
我们听到他驱车离去了。

attach sth (to sth)
把…固定,把…附(在…上):

Attach the coupon to the front of your letter.
把优惠券附在信的正面。

pull sb / sth out (of sth)
使脱离;使退出

They are pulling their troops out of the war zone.
他们正从战区撤出军队。

视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到