傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:我们还是凑齐了
日期:2015-11-06 11:29

(单词翻译:单击)

I can't.

我不能说。

Okay.

好吧。

Who is that?

你给谁打电话?

Your boss.

你上司。

I'm telling him you warned me off so I wouldn't be arrested.

我告诉他你提醒了我让我免于被捕。

That'd be a bitchy thing to do.

你那么做就太贱了。

Hi. Can I speak to Mr. Redmond, please?

你好,请帮我找一下雷蒙德先生好吗?

If you want me to help you, hang up the phone. I can't tell you who the C.I. is.

想让我帮忙,就挂了电话。我不能告诉你线人是谁。

Kalinda, you would tell Bishop. Bishop would have him killed.

凯琳达,你会告诉毕夏普。毕夏普会杀了他。

But there is a C.I. ?

但的确是有线人?

Your friend, Cary? He's guilty. He's going away for 20 years.

你那朋友,凯里?他犯罪了。他会坐20年牢。

Guilty of what?

他犯了什么罪?

He told Bishop's crew how to avoid getting arrested for the latest shipment.

他告诉了毕夏普的人怎么避免最近那次运毒被抓。

That's conspiracy.

那算共犯。

That's according to a C.I.

那是线人说的。

A C.I. who has reason to lie.

那线人有说谎的理由。

No, it's not. It's according to this. There's a recording.

不,不是线人说的,是这个证明的。有录音。

1.3 million in bail. I should frame this.

130万保释金,我应该装个框挂起来。

Yeah. I know. I felt the same way.

我懂的,我也这么觉得。

As you can see, Your Honor, as angering as the defense has found this extortionist bail, we have met it.

如你所见,法官阁下,虽然被告对这抢劫式的保释金额非常愤慨,我们还是凑齐了。

Cary Agos should be released.

凯里·艾格斯应被释放。

Yes. That seems clear.

这点很明显。

Unless there's anything further, ASA?

除非还有别的事,助理检察官?

ASA Polmar?

波尔马助理检察官?

What's he doing?

他在做什么?

I don't know.

我不知道。

Your Honor, we object to these funds and we...What? You object?

法官阁下,我们反对这笔资金,并且...-什么?反对?

Yeah, and we ask for a Source of Funds hearing.

对,并要求对资金来源进行听证。

Your Honor, this is a delaying tactic. We believe these funds are derived from drug sales, Your Honor, the very charge against the defendant.

法官阁下,这是他们的拖延策略。-我们认为这笔钱是通过毒品交易得来的,法官阁下,就是我们起诉被告的罪名。

You believe? An innocent man is being held in holding.

你们认为?一个无辜的人被关起来了。

The defendant has been charged with conspiracy to transport drugs.

被告被诉共谋运输毒品。

We would argue that this bail money is a pay off for that action.

我们怀疑保释金是共同犯罪的报酬。

It is money derived from a drug dealer protecting his own.

是毒贩为了保护自己人而出的钱。

There are so many suppositions in that argument, Your Honor, I don't even know where to begin.

这论点里面假设太多了,法官阁下,我都不知道该从哪开始反驳。

Well, why don't we begin with a Source of Funds hearing?

为什么不从资金来源听证开始呢?

Excuse me! No, no!

安静点,停!

No, no, no! Both of you, step back behind the bar. Behind the bar.

停下,你们都停站回律师位去。站回去。


分享到
重点单词
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • tacticn. 战略,策略 adj. 战术的,有策略的
  • dealern. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • defendantn. 被告