傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:竞选州检察官
日期:2015-09-08 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Alicia.
艾丽西娅。
Yes?
什么事?
Would you want to run for State's Attorney?
你想竞选州检察官吗?
What?
什么?
Would you want to run for State's Attorney?
你想竞选州检察官吗?
I...No.
我不想。
Why not?
为什么?


Why not? Eli, are you serious?
这还用问吗?伊莱,你说真的吗?
Yes, I've been watching you for the last five years. You'd be perfect.
是,这五年我看着你走过来的。你是完美人选。
We need a woman, and people respect you. They like you... I'm not a politician, Eli.
我们需要一位女性,老百姓尊敬你。大家喜欢你... 我不是政客,伊莱。
But you have political instincts. And you're a brand. You're St. Alicia.
但你有政治直觉。你有品牌效应。你是圣人艾丽西娅。
Well, you said yourself you want something new. The emptynest syndrome. Zach's gone now.
你自己也说要找到新目标。空巢综合症。扎克离开了。
Yes, and I have another child.
是,但我还有一个孩子。
Is this about Peter?
这事跟彼得有关系吗?
Did he tell you to ask me?
他让你问我的吗?
No, no.
不是的。
Then, why are you doing this? I'm never saying yes.
那你为什么这样做?我不会同意的。
Because you could win.
因为你能赢。
Hello?
喂?
Yeah, it's me.
是我。
What's wrong?
什么事?
Nothing. II think we need to talk.
没什么。我想我们需要谈谈。
We did talk. You yelled at me. I yelled at you.
我们谈过了。谈到对彼此大吼大叫。
Is it Peter?
是彼得吗?
Diane called. She wants to meet tomorrow for breakfast to talk over terms.
戴安打电话来了。她想明早早餐时谈条款。
Great. What time?
很好。几点了?
No, I didn't say that we would meet.
不,我没说我们要见面。
She wants to bring us $38 million in business. I don't see the downside.
她要给我们带来3千8百万的生意。我不觉得有什么不好的。
Losing our culture, coopting ourselves by becoming Lockhart, Florrick & Agos.
会失去我们的文化,得低头配合变成洛&福&艾律所。
So, we'll have the breakfast, and then we'll decide if we want to be coopted, okay? I'll call her, set it up.
我们明早吃早餐时再决定我们是否要低头配合,好吗?我打电话给她安排。

分享到