傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:为凯里辩护
日期:2015-10-28 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

He puts his life on the line for them.

他为了他的客户冒着生命危险。

Okay.

好吧。

She's going with FlorrickAgos.

她要去福&艾律所。

No, too small potatoes.

不会,太小了。

Ah, it fits Diane's romantic soul.

适合戴安浪漫的灵魂。

Then there's an opportunity.

那还有一个机会。

What would that be?

会是什么?

Cary Agos was arrested a few days ago. A drug charge.

凯里·艾格斯几天前被捕了。毒品指控。

I, uh, I need your help, Kalinda. Cary's been arrested.

我需要你的帮助,凯琳达。凯里被捕了。

I know.

我知道。

It has to do with Bishop. You knew that, too.

跟毕夏普有关。这个你也知道了。

I did.

是的。

Okay, so you need to talk to the other people in Bishop's crew, find out who was in this meeting with Cary?

好吧,所以你需要跟毕夏普的其余手下谈谈,找出是谁跟凯里会面的。

Look, Bishop doesn't want us to talk to any of his crew. He wants us to defend Cary in another way.

毕夏普不想我们跟他任何手下谈话。他要我们以另一种方式为凯里辩护。

Look, I have an idea, but I'll get back to you when I have more, Okay?

我有个主意,等我有更多信息了再告诉你,行吗?

Kalinda.

凯琳达。

What?

怎么了?

Oh, come on, I'm just giving the boys something to fantasize about.

得了,我只想给这些男孩们一些可以幻想的事。

What's up? What do you need me for?

发生什么事了,你需要我干嘛?

Why did you call me Thursday night?

周四晚上干嘛打电话给我?

Why did I call you? I think I made that pretty clear.

我干嘛打给你?我想我说得很清楚了。

The first time in three years, you just decide to call me?

三年来第一次你突然就决定打给我了?

Yeah.

是啊。

At the exact moment Cary Agos was being arrested?

正好在凯里·艾格斯被捕的时候?

You're working with the police.

你是警察。

You knew about the arrest, and you knew I'd get picked up, too, so you kept me occupied.

你知道那次逮捕,并且你知道会牵连我,所以你打给我。

Look, I didn't want you to get swept up in all that crap.

我不想你卷进那堆破事里。

What evidence have they got against Cary?

他们有什么对凯里不利的证据?

What evidence? Why?

什么证据?为什么问这个?

Is there someone undercover in Bishop's crew?

毕夏普的手下有卧底吗?

And what makes you think even if I knew I'd tell you?

就算我知道,你为什么认为我会告诉你?

Because you could get into trouble with your P.I. firm for warning me about the arrest.

因为你会因告知我这次逮捕而被你的内务科找麻烦。

Really?

真的吗?

Mmhmm.

是的。

After I help you, keep you safe, out of the goodness of my heart, you're gonna use that against me?

在我出自一片善意帮了你,让你安全后你要利用这个来对付我吗?

Who's the C.I.In Bishop's crew?

谁是毕夏普手下的卧底?


分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人