傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:达成共识
日期:2015-11-04 11:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Just so you know. I was here to talk over my business holdings.

你知道的。我就是来聊聊我的生意的事。

I had nothing to do with Mr. Roja's business. Do we understand each other?

我跟罗哈先生的生意没有半点关系。我们能达成共识吗?

Yes.

能。

Well, why don't I let you two talk?

我还是让你俩单独谈谈吧?

So...you want my endorsement?

那么...你希望我支持你?

Actually I was told that you had had a change of heart.

其实是有人跟我说你改变心意了。

So, what does this do?

这是怎么回事?

Peter thinks Castro wants the meeting. Castro thinks Peter wants the meeting.

彼得以为是卡斯特罗想见面。卡斯特罗以为是彼得想见面。

They're both prideful and...I want to learn your job.

他俩都很骄傲,而且...我想了解你的工作。

No, you don't.

不,你不想。

I think I'd be good at it.

我觉得我会做得很好。

Absolutely ridiculous!

完全就是荒谬!

Thanks a lot, Eli.

感谢你全家,伊莱。

Everything all right, Mr. Governor?

一切都好吗,州长先生?

Find out if Alicia wants to run.

问清楚艾丽西娅想不想竞选。

Look, all I know is Diane is retiring.

我只知道戴安要退休。

We just think you should know something about FlorrickAgos.

我们觉得福&艾律所的一些事你们应该知道。

Cary Agos was arrested on a drug charge.

凯里·艾格斯因贩毒嫌疑被捕了。

What?

什么?

FlorrickAgos is an outlaw firm.

福&艾律所是家不法律所。

We advise you to stay with a family law firm like...Lockhart/Gardner/Canning.

我们建议你们待在一个家一样的律所,比如洛&加&坎宁律所。

Nice offices, Kalinda. It's very impressive. Can I have some bottled water? How about some ice?

办公室不错,凯琳达。令人赞叹。能给我瓶水吗?给我点冰怎么样?

How about you tell me who the C.I.Is.

你告诉我那个线人是谁怎么样。


分享到
重点单词
  • endorsementn. 支持,认可,背书
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • retiringadj. 腼腆的,隐居的,不喜社交的 动词retire的
  • outlawn. 被剥夺法律保护的人,罪犯 v. 使 ... 失去法
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的