傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:没有犯罪记录
日期:2015-10-12 11:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Agos? Is that the name of the lawyer?

艾格斯吗?这个律师是叫这名字吗?

No, Lanz. Cary Lanz.

不,兰斯。凯里·兰斯。

Is Cary there, Alicia?

凯里在吗,艾丽西娅?

No, he's not. Why?

不在,怎么啦?

Is there any chance he was arrested?

他有没有可能被捕了?

ASA Polmar?

助理检察官波尔马?

Finn, it's Alicia. I need your help.

芬恩,我是艾丽西娅,我需要你帮忙。

Why? What's wrong?

出什么事了?

There's a chance my partner is in central holding.

我的合伙人有可能被关在市拘留所。

All right, let's go. Who's next?

好了,下一位到谁?

Thanks for doing this, Finn.

多谢你帮忙,芬恩。

Alicia, no problem. But, ah, I don't think you're gonna want to thank me.

艾丽西娅,不客气。但是你不会想感谢我的。

Why?

为什么?

I just found out I'm the ASA.

我刚得知我是公诉人。

On Cary's case?

凯里的案子吗?

Yeah.

是的。

Across from me?

和我对簿公堂?

Yeah.

是的。

Well, this should prove interesting.

应该会很有意思吧?

Yeah.

是的。

Oh, thank God. How did you know?

谢天谢地。你怎么知道的?

Kalinda.

凯琳达。

Good. Okay. It's a drug arrest. That's all I know.

很好。和毒品有关。我只知道这些。

But the last time I used drugs was the mushrooms four years ago.

但我最后碰毒品还是四年前吸食幻蘑菇。

Do you have enough for bail?

你够钱保释吗?

I pooled the partners. I have $500 cash. First offense, no flight risk. It shouldn't be a problem.

我找合伙人凑了下。我有500现金,初犯,没有潜逃风险。应该没问题。

Cary Agos.

凯里·艾格斯。

No matter what, I talk.

无论怎样,我来说。

Well, I see we're enjoying a visit from a special ASA.

特别的助检官大驾光临啊。

Is this some sort of a VIP engagement?

这案子是贵宾级待遇吗?

This is not just another routine arrest, Your Honor.

这不是例行逮捕,法官阁下。

Mr. Cary Agos is accused of a Super X felony. And is... What?

凯里·艾格斯先生被起诉特级重罪。属于... 什么?

It is a nonprobationable offense with a minimum sentence of 15 years.

无缓刑犯罪最低刑期15年。

My Goodness. Smack or crack?

我的天,海洛因还是冰毒?

Heroin, Your Honor.

海洛因,法官阁下。

How many grams?

多少克?

900 grams.

900克。

Are you're kidding.

你开玩笑吧。


And we ask that court assign bail in excess of $1.3 million dollars.

要求法庭指定保释金高于130万。

I imagine you'd like bail set at an amount lower than the ASA requested.

我想你希望保释金低于助理检察官的要求。

Yes, Your Honor. Clearly, the State's Attorney is overreaching.

是,法官阁下。显然助理检查官太夸张了。

How I wish I were, Your Honor, but, in Illinois, bail is tied with the street value of the controlled substance.

我也希望如此,法官阁下,但在伊利诺伊州,保释金与涉案毒品的市值相同。

Now, on or about May 25 of this year, Mr. Cary Agos conspired to transport and sell $1.3 million in...Your Honor, Mr. Agos has a clean record.

大约在今年的5月25日,凯里·艾格斯先生共谋运输及出售了价值130万的...法官阁下,艾格斯先生没有犯罪记录。

分享到
重点单词
  • excessn. 过量,超过,过剩 adj. 过量的,额外的
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • controlledadj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)