傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:四处走动
日期:2015-11-01 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

You cut yourself falling down?

你摔了一跤,还割伤了自己?

A...Against the bars. Yeah.

撞到了铁栏,是的。

Cary, are you being intimidated? Because we can get you transferred.

凯里,有人恐吓你吗?我们可以帮你转狱。

No, everything is good. What else do you have?

不用,一切都很好。你们还有什么要说的?

Well, we want to win this in preliminary hearing, but we don't know what the State's Attorney has.

我们想在预审阶段胜诉,但我们不知道州检察官手里有什么证据。

And bail?

那保释呢?

We're working on it.

我们正在努力凑钱。

How much does FlorrickAgos have?

福&艾律所能拿多少出来?

A portion.

一部分。

Ask my dad. I hate asking him, but he might come up with the rest.

问我爸要吧。我讨厌向他求助,但他或许能补齐余额。

You already tried him?

你们已经试过了?

No, no. I'll give him a call.

没有,没有。我会给他打个电话。

Okay.

好的。

Did the dad offer anything?

他爸爸给了多少?

$8,000.

8千。

I'll see what I can come up with.

我来想想办法。

A thousand registered Cook County voters all considered likely voters, Castro polled better than your three alternates Jenlowe, Hart and Barnwright.

1千名登记的库克县可能选民中,卡斯特罗的民调结果比你的三个候补——詹妮尔哈特和巴恩赖特要好。

How much better?

好多少?

12 to 14 points.

12至14个点。

Did you try any other names?

还有别人吗?

What?

什么?

Your wife, Mr. Governor.

你妻子,州长先生。

Eli, I said no.

伊莱,我说不行。

The poll was already in the works.

民意调查已经在进行中了。

I don't care. She's not running.

我不管,她不会参选。

You don't want to hear the results?

你不想听听结果吗?

I can guess. She did well. She's a brand. So what?

我猜得到,她做得很好。她是个好招牌,那又怎样?

She polled eight points higher than Castro. She beat him in every demographic.

她的民调结果比卡斯特罗还高8个点。她在各人口结构中都打败了他。

We polled every political name against Castro. And she's the only one who won. Handedly.

我们调查了每一个可能的人选。只有她能够打败卡斯特罗。轻而易举地打败他。

And her favorables, Bonita?

她的受欢迎率呢,波妮塔?

They're at 80%. She's the most popular name in Chicago.

80%,她是芝加哥最受欢迎的人。

Well, because she's not in politics.

因为她不是政客。

Put her in politics, and she becomes a politician.

如果她进入政界她就成了政客。

People hate politicians.

人们讨厌政客。

Bonita, would you step out for a second?

波妮塔,你能出去一会儿吗?

Peter, I am your chief of staff. It is my job is to keep you from being hit by the knowns and the unknowns.

彼得,我是你的幕僚长。我的职责就是保护你免受已知和未知事物的打击。

What are the unknowns?

未知事物指的是什么?

Your intern not wearing any panties.

你的实习生没有穿内裤。

You're kidding, right?

你在开玩笑,对吗?

Your intern comes to work sans panties. And lifts her dress up in the middle of work.

你的实习生不穿内裤就来上班。还在工作中把裙子撩起来。

Well, hell, Eli, tell her not to.

伊莱,那你就告诉她不要这样。

It's Lauren, Peter. Your intern. The one you won't let me fire.

是劳伦,彼得,你的实习生。那个你不让我开除的实习生。

I told you not to fire her. I didn't tell you to let her run around like a cat in heat.

我叫你不要开除她。我没叫你让她像只发情的猫一样四处走动。

I have no control over someone I can't fire! Someone you're...Look, what does this he to do with Alicia running?

我对不能开除的人没有任何控制力!你这和艾丽西娅参选有什么关系?


分享到
重点单词
  • demographicadj. 人口统计学的
  • portionn. 部分,份,命运,分担的责任
  • polln. 投票,民意测验,民意,票数 v. 做民意测验,获得
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • politiciann. 政治家,政客
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支