傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:代理律师
日期:2015-10-26 11:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Here we go again.

又见面了。

Maybe you can raise the bail to $3 million this time.

或许这次你可以将保释金提高到300万。

Why didn't I think of that?

我怎么就没想到?

Ah, counselors. I understand that you wish to review the Cary Agos situation. Is that right, ASA Polmar?

律师们。我明白你们想要重新审视凯里·艾格斯的案子。是这样吗,波尔马助理检察官?

Uh, actually, Your Honor, I made a motion to reduce the bail amount...Yes.

事实上,法官阁下,我提出了减少保释金数额的动议...-是。

And your motion was denied. Mr. Polmar?

你的动议被驳回了。波尔马先生?

Yes, Your Honor.

是的,法官阁下。

Mrs. Florrick works as Cary Agos's partner, but she also represents Lemond Bishop, a drug dealer complicit in this matter.

福瑞克夫人是凯里·艾格斯的合伙人,但她同时也是莱蒙德·毕夏普,即与本案相关的毒贩的代理律师。

So you wish to disqualify her as his representative?

所以你想取消她作为被告代理律师的资格?

Yes, Your Honor.

是的,法官阁下。

Your Honor, Cary Agos chose me as his lawyer and has waived all concerns about conflict of interests...Yes, but the court has not.

法官阁下,凯里·艾格斯选择我作为他的律师,并且摒弃了所有利益冲突的考虑...是的,但是法庭没有。

The prosecution's motion is granted.

检方的动议被批准了。

Wow, I didn't see that coming.

我怎么就没想到会这样。

Well, you should be honored. I didn't want to go up against you.

你应该感到荣幸。我不想在法庭上与你相对。

Is this about your sister?

这是因为你妹妹吗?

Is what about my sister?

什么关于我妹妹?

This drug case. Is it about your sister's overdose?

这个毒品案子。是因为你妹妹吸毒过量吗?

Yeah, 'cause that's what I need is a motive to bring down the top drug dealer in town.

是啊,那是我要拿下城里最大的毒贩所需的动机。

Cary Agos isn't the top drug dealer in town.

凯里·艾格斯不是城里最大的毒贩。

No, but he's enabled the top drug dealer in town.

他不是,但他帮助城里最大的毒贩。

As have I.

我也帮了。

Is this gonna get in the way of a friendship, Alicia?

这事会影响到我们的友谊吗,艾丽西娅?

I hope not.

我希望不会。

Good.

很好。

I don't want it to.

我不想。

Neither do I.

我也不想。

My apologies.

抱歉。

Okay.

好吧。

I need you to represent Cary. He was arrested.

我需要你代理凯里。他被捕了。

One of Bishop's crew is claiming that he told them how to avoid detection on a drug shipment.

毕夏普的一个手下说他告诉他们在运毒时怎么避开警方。

How large was the shipment?

运送量有多大?

$1.3 million in heroin.

价值130万的海洛因。

That's not good.

这可不太好。

Uh...wait, it's not good for Cary, or it's not good for us? Both.

等等,对凯里不好,还是对我们不好?都不好。

My clients won't like to see my new name partner under arrest. He was arrested because he was fighting for his client.

我的客户不想看到我的新冠名合伙人被捕。他是因为维护他的客户才被捕的。


分享到
重点单词
  • prosecutionn. 实行,经营,起诉
  • motiveadj. 发动的,运动的,积极的,动机的 n. 动机,主
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • detectionn. 察觉,发觉,侦查,探测
  • dealern. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • overdosen. 配药量过多,过量 v. (使)服过量的药