傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:重点是他妻子
日期:2015-12-11 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

How are you?
你还好吗?
I'm good.
我很好。
You've got five minutes.
你只有五分钟。
I tried to cancel the Deena Gross meeting, but she insisted.
我想取消和迪娜·格罗斯的会面,但她坚持。
Yeah, she'll be nervous.
她会不安的。
Just tell her they arrested me, because...
告诉她我被捕了,因为...
You're working too hard for your clients? I did.
你为客户太拼命了吗?我说了。
She still wants to talk.
她还是想谈。
Fine. Bring Carey Zepps into the meeting.
好的。让凯里·泽普斯参加会议。
She feels more comfortable with men in charge.
有男人负责时她更安心。
I'm trying to call Neil Gross...
我想打电话给尼尔·格罗斯...
N-N-No, no. Don't do that. This is all about his wife.
不要这样 这次重点是他妻子。
She's still house counsel for Chumhum,
她依然是查查网的法律顾问,
so he's giving her the authority over the antitrust case.
他授权她负责反垄断的案子。
The class action? Right.
集体诉讼吗?是的。
Some of the coders claim there was a conspiracy between Chumhum and some of the other tech firms to hold down salaries and stop poaching employees.
有些程序员声称查查网与其它一些高科技公司合谋降低薪水,不再挖员工跳槽。
Well, I ran through the files,and they don't want to go to trial.That's right.
我看了档案。他们不想上庭。没错。
They feel betrayed by their own coders for suing them.
被自己的程序员起诉,他们觉得这是背叛。
So they want to make an example of them.
他们要平一儆百。
So, scare them off in depositions.Yes.
在取证时就吓退他们。是的。
If we don't shut this down, they will leave us.
如果我们不摆平这事。他们会离开我们律所。
That's why Deena was meeting with Lockhart/Gardner.
所以迪娜在和洛&加律所接触。
Does she know that Diane is coming with us?
她知道戴安要来我们这边吗?
What?
什么?
Does Mrs. Gross know that Diane Lockhart is leaving Lockhart/Gardner and joining us?
格罗斯夫人是否知道戴安·洛克哈特要离开洛&加加入我们?
I didn't know she was coming to us.
我之前不知道她要加入我们。
Cary.What?
凯里。怎么了?
I'm a named partner, Alicia,
我是冠名合伙人艾丽西娅。
You can't decide this without me.We have to move forward.
你不能擅自决定。我们必须前进。
And I have no idea when you're gonna get out of here.
我不知道你什么时候才能出来。
I'll be out in 24 hours.
我24小时内就能出去。
And we will lose Diane if we don't decide now.
如果现在不决定就会失去戴安。
So, the equity partners already voted to bring her in?
权益合伙人已经投票决定让她加入吗?
We haven't gotten that far, yet.
我们还没到这一步。
Cary, we don't have a lot of time.
凯里 我们没什么时间。
Will it matter to Chumhum if they know Diane is coming with us?
让查查网知道戴安要加入我们这点到底重不重要?

分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • counseln. 商议,忠告,法律顾问 v. 商议,劝告
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • equityn. 权益,产权,(无固定利息的)股票,衡平法 n. 公
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,