电影《魔戒》第7期:我的两只眼睛会盯着你的
日期:2013-03-22 19:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I suppose you think that was terribly clever
你以为这样很聪明吗?
Come on, Gandalf Did you see their faces?
别这样 甘道夫 你看到他们的表情了吗?
There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly
世上有很多有魔力的戒指 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用
It was just a bit of fun
只是好玩嘛
Oh, you're probably right, as usual
也许你是对的 就像从前
You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? Two eyes
你会帮我好好看着佛罗多的 会吧? 我会两只眼睛都牢牢地看着
As often as I can spare them
能看多久就看多久
I'm leaving everything to him
我要把所有的东西都留给他
What about this ring of yours?
那么 那个戒指呢?
Is that staying too? Yes, yes
也留下吗? 是 是的!
It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece
就放在壁炉上的信封里
No Wait,
不!等等
it'shere in my pocket
还在我的口袋里
Isn't that--? Isn't that odd, now?
真奇怪 不是吗?
Yet, after all, why not?
是啊 为什么不?
Why shouldn't I keep it?
为什么我不能留下它?
I think you should leave the ring behind
我想你应该留下这戒指 比尔博
Is that so hard?
有这么难吗?
Well, no
哦 当然不是
And yes
的确很难

重点解释

none of them should be used lightly 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用

none of:当中谁都不, 当中没人

None of us can hope to strike twelve every time.

我们中间谁也不能指望回回获胜。

It was just a bit of fun 只是好玩嘛

a bit of:一点儿的

Setting up this business was a bit of a gamble.

开办这样的公司有点冒险。

The party was a bit of a damp squib.

这次聚会有些扫兴。

You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? 你会帮我好好看着佛罗多的,会吧?

keep an eye on:留意; 照看

Would you keep an eye on my baby for a while?

请你照看一下我的婴儿好吗?

He asked his neighbour to keep an eye on his house.

他请邻居照看他的房子。

分享到
重点单词
  • dampadj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的 n. 潮湿,湿气 v
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • gamblev. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷 n. 赌博,冒险
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃