美剧口语:疑犯追踪 第1季第6集 专心开车看路
日期:2012-10-23 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Sorry for the inconvenience.
抱歉为您带来不便。

That makes us square?
我们扯平了吗?

Easier said than done.
说得容易做得难。

Stay out of trouble.
别惹麻烦。

Keep your eyes on the road.
专心开车看路。

Leave it running.
别让(车)熄火。

Hope you don't mind.
希望你不会介意。

Nothing worth mentioning.
没什么值得一提的事。

But just one loose end.
只是还有点没解决的麻烦。

You're one to judge.
什么时候轮到你评价我了?

That would be divine retribution.
真是现世报。

Now I know where the term "necessary evil" comes from.
现在我知道"是祸躲不过"的说法从哪来了。

When you're in a position where people want your money, a little anonymity is rather rewarding.
当你处在一个人人都想要你的钱的位置上时,稍微隐姓埋名一下是很有益的。

You know, before we--before I found you, before I found you,the numbers haunted me. I never felt so helpless in my entire life. And I know I can't get justice for all of them,but the possibility of having just one...
你知道吗,在我们——在我,找到你之前,这些号码在我脑中挥之不去。我在我整个生命中,从来没有感觉这么无助过。我也知道我不能还他们所有人一个公道,可那种至少为一个人寻求公正的可能性也···

I knew this girl once.Naive.She got a tough lesson on the way the world works.
我曾经认识这么个女孩。非常天真。她付出了很大的代价才明白这个世界的运作方式。

分享到
重点单词
  • divineadj. 神的,神圣的 vt. 推断 vi. 预言,理解
  • helplessadj. 无助的,无依靠的
  • rewardingadj. 有报酬的,有益的
  • inconveniencen. 不便,困难 vt. 使 ... 不便,使 ...
  • retributionn. 报应,惩罚,报复,报偿
  • anonymityn. 匿名,笔者不明
  • naiveadj. 天真的,幼稚的