美剧口语:傲骨贤妻 第1季第5集 我不能把这事搞砸了
日期:2012-10-15 13:42

(单词翻译:单击)

1.I'm putting you on speaker.
我开免提了。

2.I don't recall.
我不记得了。

3.Just catching up.
只是叙叙旧。

4.I'm sick of it.
我受够了。

5.It was a near miss.
那次差点出事。

6.Must have been a Freudian slip.
一定是我口误了。

7.I got on a power trip.
我迷恋上了权利。

8.But don't give up on me.
但是别放弃我。

9.Let Mr. Merriman recompose himself.
让Merriman先生冷静一下。

10.My firm threw this party.
我的公司举办了这个派对。

11.Wow, you are really obsessed with him.
哇,你真是对他着迷了。

12.I can't get messed up in this.
我不能把这事搞砸了。

13.I guess you're putting in a lot of hours with Will.
我猜你和Will在一起的时间很长。

14.So, I take it you have some information.
所以,我猜你得到一些消息。

1.Will: I believe Cross National Freight overworked your husbands to the point of exhaustion. I believe that's why the train crashed. But I can't prove it.
我相信是国家货运公司让你们的丈夫过度工作导致精疲力竭。我相信那就是火车出轨的原因。可是我没法证明。

2.I'm used to high-pressured environments. I like action. To me, it's all about time management. I know you're juggling three or four cases at once. And it's my job to help catch any balls that get dropped.
我适应高压环境。我喜欢工作。对于我来说,只是时间安排问题。我知道你们会同时应付几个案子,而我的工作就是帮助你们查漏补缺。

3.Alica: You don't just try and phone me. You phone me. You respect me as a mother or you leave.
你不是仅仅尝试打电话给我,你应该打电话给我。要么你尊重我这个做母亲的,否则你就离开。

分享到
重点单词
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • freightn. 货运,货物,运费 vt. 装货于,运送 ad