美剧口语:越狱第1季第1集 你现在阻止这件事还来得及
日期:2012-09-12 16:39

(单词翻译:单击)


1. I'm not playing games.
我没有开玩笑。

2、 You can still put the brakes on this thing.
你现在阻止这件事还来得及。

3. We gotta make a decision sooner or later.
我们迟早要做决定的。

4. I mean, are you having second thoughts?
我的意思是你是不是后悔了?

5. Where is this coming from?
你到底怎么了(你这股火气从哪来的)?

6. May God be with you.
愿上帝和你同在。

7. Don't you think it would be better...?
你不觉得...这样会更好吗?

8. Anything you want, he can get it for you.
你想要什么东西,他都可以帮你弄到。

1. Donovan: You don't have a violent bone in your body.
你天性善良。

2. Bellick: The Ten Commandments don't mean a box of piss in here.
十诫在这里狗屁不是。

3、Abruzzi: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
离你的朋友近些,离敌人更近些。

分享到
重点单词
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • decisionn. 决定,决策