美剧口语:傲骨贤妻 第1季第6集 你觉得我们在做无用功?
日期:2012-10-16 13:14

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Suit yourself.
随便你。

2.We'll see.
我们走着瞧。

3.She freaks him out.
她吓坏他了.

4.Kiss the floor.
趴下。

5.Did you bury something?
你是不是有所隐瞒?

6.But don't get your hopes up.
但别抱太大希望。

7.Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?
你们还有什么其他的花招吗?

8.I must admit we're caught a bit off guard.
我必须承认我们有点措手不及。

9.Whoa, let's not lose track here.
哇,别转移话题。

10.It'll mean open heart surgery on the brief!
这意味着一项大工程啊!

11.We're never gonna shove all this in before the deadline.
截止期限前我们肯定干不完。

12.Bree sings your praises as a team.
Bree称赞你们很有团队精神。

13.Do you think we're on a fool's errand?
你觉得我们在做无用功?

14.No, you don't have room to insist.
不,没你坚持的余地。

分享到
重点单词
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • shoven. 推,挤 v. 推挤,放置,撞