美剧口语:美女上错身 第1季第4集 他迷恋你已经有一年了
日期:2012-11-15 15:23

(单词翻译:单击)

1.I'm going in.
我进去了。

2.There you go.
你说的对。

3.I told you so.
我早就告诉过你了。

4.I had no business.
我没有权力这么做。

5.Are you taking his side?
你支持他吗?

6.It wouldn't do any good.
这样做也无济于事。

7.Whatever floats your boat.
随你怎么做。

8.Just tell her I stopped by.
告诉她我来过。

9.He's been crushing on you for a year.
他迷恋你已经有一年了。

10.You do it long enough,you get good at faking it.
假戏做久了,也就习惯了。

11.For what it's worth,I think what you did was amazing.
不论结果怎样,我认为你已经做的很好了。

12.I don't care what you say, I'm taking a shot with this one.
我不在乎你怎么说,我要去试试。

1.Fred: Or maybe you'll send her screaming into a loony bin.people are not supposed to come back to life.
也或许你会把她逼的尖叫发疯的,人是不应该死而复生的。

2.Jane:Isn't it our obligation,as their advocates,to provide our clients with an opportunity to work things out?
作为他们的律师,我们的职责难道不是为委托人提供解决难题的机会吗?

3.Jane: I think you should give yourself another chance,take some time to really think about it
我觉得你应该再给自己一次机会,花些时间去认真想想。

分享到
重点单词
  • obligationn. 义务,责任
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • binn. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件 vt