美剧口语:傲骨贤妻 第1季第4集 我们被耍了
日期:2012-10-15 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Don't you ever try to buy me.
你永远别想收买我。

2. They make a good point.
他们说得不错。

3. It’s your call.
由你决定。

4. We got played.
我们被耍了。

5. Ah, talk about complicated.
恩,说起来真复杂。

6. I don't want to win the battle and lose the war.
我不想为赢得一场战役而输掉整个战争。

7. Or he's just screwing with your head.
或者他只是扰乱你的思绪。

8. Look, I'm not saying it's a smoking gun.
听着,我没说证据确凿。

9. It was a McCloon setup.
这是McCloon设下的局。

10. He’s intelligent, but not to the point of overcoming bias.
他很理智,但并没有理智到能去克服偏见

11. There’s nothing I enjoy more than watching Miss Lockhart perform her courtroom magic.
没有什么比得上观看Lockhart小姐在法庭上表演魔术让我更加愉悦的。

1. Diane: We fulfilled our obligation under the law. We follow the law, Alicia. Sometimes it's wrong, sometimes it's right, but we always follow the law.
我们在遵守法律的基础上履行自己的职责。我们遵守了法律,Alicia,法律有时正确,有时错误,但我们必须遵守法律。

2. Diane: We have reason to believe that Mr. McCloon bribed one of the jurors. We intended to bring these charges to Your Honor, but first, we wanted to be certain of our information.
我们有理由相信McCloon先生向某陪审员行贿。我们打算提出指控,法官,不过首先,我们想证实一下我们的情报。

3. They're all counting on us, you know? If we don't win, they're stuck.
他们都指望着我们胜诉,你知道吗?如果我们败诉,他们会陷入困境。

4. Look, you don't go to the State's Attorney's Office to find saints.
听着,州检察长办公室里也没有圣人的。

分享到
重点单词
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • intelligentadj. 聪明的,智能的
  • obligationn. 义务,责任
  • biasn. 偏见,斜纹 vt. 使偏心
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • courtroomn. 法庭,审判室
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去