美剧口语:别对我说谎 第1季第1集 让大脑休息一小时
日期:2012-09-29 14:38

(单词翻译:单击)

1.He is kind of intense.
他有点神经兮兮。

2.You are one of the naturals.
你的天赋异禀。

3.Watch yourself .
说话小心点。

4.Move past your fear.
战胜你的恐惧。

5.Clear your head for an hour.
让大脑休息一小时。

6.We gotta be real careful here.
我们必须非常小心。

7.Looks that way.
貌似是那样。

8.Use your words
说话呀。

9.No offense taken.
我不介意。

10.Nothing came of it.
没有任何结果。

11.Truth or happiness,never both.
真相和快乐不可兼得。

12.I don't go for married women.
我对已婚女士没兴趣。

1.Cal: This case is a land mine.
这个案子很棘手。

2. It's murder one.
这是一级谋杀。

3. Gillian: Liars rehearse their stories in order.They don't think to rehearse them backwards.
撒谎者按顺序编故事从没想过倒过来顺一遍。

分享到
重点单词
  • rehearsevt. 预演,排演,预先演习,详述,复述 vi. 参加彩
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻