金融口语实战回话第18期:银行业务 透支罚金
日期:2012-09-26 09:19

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Would you like to ask any questions?
请问有什么问题吗?
B:I need to know about the fees.
我想问问关于费用的问题。
A:What kind of fees?
那是什么费用呢?
B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.
就是信用卡透支费。
A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.
是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。
B:What’s the fee?
怎么算的?
A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.
每次25美元。
B:How is that a small fee?
怎么会有这样的费用?
A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.
这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。
B:I see.
好吧。
A:Do you have any more questions?
请问还有别的问题吗?
B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.
暂时还没有,谢谢你。

words:

单词:

1.fee n.

费用,支酬金,小费

It's unusual for sino customers to pay fees to the waiter.

国内的消费者没有给服务生小费的习惯。

2.overdraft vt. & n.

透支,透支额

Overdrafting is not a good habit of consuming.

透支额度消费不是个好习惯。

3.keep somebody from doing something

阻止,防止某人做某事

Rules are setting to keep everyong from behaving illegally.

规则的设立是为了防止人们犯罪。

分享到
重点单词
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的