金融口语实战会话 第6期:办理银行业务 汇款业务
日期:2012-09-19 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

对话原文

A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。

A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。

B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?

A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。

B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?

A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。

B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?

A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。

B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?

A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。

B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?

A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。

B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。

注释解析

Note:

remit vt. 汇款
receiver n. 收款人

remittance n. 汇款

within prep. 在…期间

generally adv.一般来说

transfer order 汇款单

分享到
重点单词
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案