金融口语实战会话 第13期:银行业务 办理个人转账
日期:2012-09-19 14:15

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?
早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
没有,我早先没转过。
AIt’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to a company or an individual account?
好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
公司账户,我需要付钱。
A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as their bank’s address and phone number.
好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
B:I have all the information in this folder.
文件里有所有信息。
A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead and make the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.
为你服务是我的荣幸。

分享到
重点单词
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • overdueadj. 过期的,未兑的,迟到的