美剧口语:越狱第1季第5集 我也无能为力
日期:2012-09-20 17:51

(单词翻译:单击)

1. More specifically
更确切的说

2. Piss sb. off
得罪某人

3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.
我们正从死神的手里抢夺时间。

4. I have a really hard time trusting you.
我真的很难相信你。

5. There's nothing I can do.
我也无能为力了。

6. It's out of my hands.
这超出了我的能力范围内。

7. It was as clear as day.
那是确信无疑的。

8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.
每个人都做过一些不为人知的事。

1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.
我什么也不知道。

2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?
你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗?

3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.
所有的东西都保持原样,没被动过。

4. Lincoln: I had made my peace to what was coming.
我已经能够坦然的接受将要发生的一切了。

分享到
重点单词
  • trustingadj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生