美剧口语:越狱第1季第3集 过去的就让它过去吧
日期:2012-09-13 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Cut the crap.
废话少说。

2. Bygones be bygones!
过去的就让它过去吧!

3. Don't make me lie to you.
不要逼我对你撒谎。

4. It either works or it doesn't
它是成功还是失败。

5. How well do you know him?
你对他了解多少?

6. Don't play stupid with me.
不要和我装傻。

7. You'd let her live her life.
请不要再纠缠她了。

8. You don't give the green light.
你管不着。

9. Preparation can only take you so far. After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
谋事在人,但成事在天。

1. Abruzzi: What happened in there was my way of saying.
里面发生的事表明了我的态度。

2. Scofield: You kill him, you kill our express ticket out of here.
你杀掉他就等于毁掉了我们从这出去的机会。

3. Scofield: Figured I could play their game and watch him die in the process,or I could take matters into my own hands.
我不想被他们玩弄,眼睁睁地看着他死,我要把事情掌握在自己手中。

4. Sucre: That's cardinal sin number one.
这是罪加一等。

分享到
重点单词
  • sinn. 原罪 v. 犯罪,违反(教规)
  • cardinaln. 红衣主教,鲜红色,基数,北美红雀 adj. 主要的