十天学会简单英语第2课:旅馆与观光(6)
日期:2012-06-14 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

I want a table for two,please.
请给我一张两人桌。
Please come this way.
请走这边。
Do you care for cocktails before your dinner?
晚餐前要点开胃酒吗?
May I take your order now?
现在可以把点菜单给我吗?
Yes,I want a stake,New York cut 12 oz.please.
好,我要一份牛排,十二盎司的纽约牛排。
How would you like it?
几分熟?
Well done,please.
全熟的。
How about soup and salad?
要汤及沙拉吗?
Yes,I want onion soup and tossed green salad,please.
是的,我要洋葱汤及蔬菜沙拉。
What kind of dressing do you like?
你喜欢什么样的调味汁?
French dressing,please.
请给我法式调味汁。
May I have soy sauce?
我可以要点酱油吗?
Anything else?
其他还要什么?
I'm completely satisfied,thank you.
我很饱了,谢谢你。
Would you like to have some dessert?
你要些甜点吗?
Yes,chocolate ice cream and a cup of coffee,please.
是的,巧克力冰淇淋及一杯咖啡。
Where is the cocktail lounge?
酒廊在哪里?
It's on the mezzanine.
在楼中间。
Is it open now?
现在开吗?
It will be opened at six.
六点钟开始。
Do you serve cocktails here?
这里有鸡尾酒吗?
Let me buy you some cocktails.
让我请你喝些开胃酒。
Let's have some cocktails.
我们喝些餐前酒吧!
scotch and water
威士忌加水
scotch and soda
威士忌加苏打
cutty and water
威士忌加水
suntory and soda
威士忌加苏打
bourbon and coke
威士忌加可乐
bourbon and soda
威士忌加苏打

分享到
重点单词
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻