十天学会简单英语第1课:从出发到出国(12)
日期:2012-06-07 09:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Unaccompanied baggage should be cleared when they arrive.
不随身行李到达时要通关。
Do you have any plant or seed?
你有任何植物或种子吗?
What do you have in this bag?
你这个提包里是什么?
All personal effects.
都是日常用品。
Do you have anything else to declare?
你还有其他要申报的吗?
Everything is cleared.
所有的都验关了。
Do you have any liquor with you?
你有带酒吗?
How many bottles do you have?
你有几瓶?
I have six bottles with me.
我带了六瓶。
You can carry only three bottles duty free into this country,so you have to pay duty for the rest.
你可以免税带入三瓶,剩下的你要付税。
Excuse me,where do I get my duty free liquor?
抱歉,我去哪里拿完税酒?
I bought three bottles of Old Parr,but now I found only two bottles of Johnnie walker.What should I do?
我买了三瓶Old Parr,可是现在发现只有二瓶Johnnie Walker我该怎么办?
How many pieces of cigarette do you have?
你有多少根香烟?
I have 200 pieces.
我有200根。
I have 25 cigars.
我有25根雪茄。
Do you have tobacco,too?
你还有烟草吗?
All of these are for my own use.
所有这些都是我自己要用。
I don't smoke,but these are gift for my friend.
我不抽烟,但这些是给我朋友的礼物。
I have no tobacco with me.
我没带烟草。

分享到