2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第35期:穿衣打扮 Get Dressed, dress Up
日期:2016-07-04 16:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Introduction
引言

Welcome to twominuteenglish class. Teaching you English through two-minute lessons.In this lesson we will learn how to use the phrases 'get dressed' and 'dress up.'
欢迎来到两分钟英语课堂,通过两分钟的英语课程教会你英语。这节课我们会学习到如何使用“穿衣”和“打扮”这两个词。

Explanation
解释

'Get dressed' means to put clothes on, while 'dress up' usually means wearing some particular clothes.
“穿衣”就是把衣服穿上,而“打扮”通常意味着穿一些奇特的的衣服。
Anna: When we say 'get dressed', we are saying 'put clothes on'. For example: We get dressed every day after bathing.
Anna:我们说“穿衣”时,我们会说“把衣服穿上”,例如;我们每天洗完澡后会穿上衣服。
Abel: That's right. We do not specify the type of clothes when we use it. However we may specify the occasion. For example: "John is getting dressed for the wedding."
Abel:是的,我们使用这个词语时不会细说衣服的类型,但我们也要分场合,例如“约翰穿着婚礼服”。
Anna: When we speak of 'dressing up' it means to put on some specific clothes. For example: "He dressed up like a ghost last Halloween."
Anna:我们说“打扮”时,就意味穿上一些特殊的衣服。如,“在去年的万圣节上,他打扮的像一个鬼魂”。
Abel: Yes, if I say that someone usually dresses up, it means that this person always dresses in fancy dress. My mother always dresses up in her finest!
Abel:是的,如果我们说某些人经常打扮,这就意味着这个人总是穿着奇装异服。我母亲经常穿上她最好的衣服。
Anna: I think it's safe to say that people get dressed every day but don't dress up every day.
Anna:我认为说人们每天穿衣而不是每天打扮比较可靠。
Abel: That is true. Unless this person is my mother! But let's go now through some conversations.
Abel:是的,除非那个人是我母亲!我们现在通过一些对话开始吧。

Conversation 1
对话1

Judy: You looked great when you were dressed up like a bride.
Judy:当你打扮的像个新娘的时候,你看起来很棒!
June: Thank you Judy. Everybody looks great in that dress.
June:谢谢你,朱迪,那样的穿着每个人都看起来很棒。
Judy: Why do brides dress up in white anyway? I want to wear black in my wedding!
Judy:为什么新娘总是要穿白色的婚纱呢?我想在我婚礼上穿黑色的婚纱。
June: Oh, please! Okay, it's not a rule for brides to dress up in white. Some say that white is actually a symbol of wealth. I really don't know. But black?!
June:哦,拜托,没有那条准则规定新娘穿白色的婚纱,有些人说白色是一种财富的象征,我也不太清楚,但黑色的话?
Judy: Well, truth is I never saw a bride dressed up in black.
Judy:好吧,实际上,我从来没有看到过新娘穿黑色的婚纱。
June: Black is a colour for mourning, Judy. Now hurry! We are late. Get dressed soon!
June:黑色是忧伤的颜色,朱迪。现在,快点!我们要迟到了,马上穿好!
Judy: Alrite, alrite!
Judy:好的,好的。

Conversation 2
对话2

Max: Hey bro, just go take your shower and get dressed fast, will you please?
Max:嘿,伙计,就是去洗澡,快点穿上衣服,好吗?
Abel: I will dress up smart today to impress my boss.
Abel:我今天会打扮的聪明点,给我老板留下印象。
Max: You should dress up smart every day.
Max:你每天都打扮的很聪明。
Abel: Most of the time I don't get dressed properly, I am a bit lousy at this, I admit.
Abel:大多数时候我都没有适当的衣服,我承认我在这方面有点烂。
Max: Same here dude, it's boring to dress up all the time!
Max:彼此彼此,一直花时间打扮很无趣。

Conversation 3
对话3

June: Why does it take Paul such a long time to get dressed?
June:为什么保罗总是花这么长的时间穿衣?
Anna: He does that every day. He says he needs to dress up properly.
Anna:他每天都那样做,他还说,他需要打扮的合适点。
June: Would you tell him to get dressed fast, please?
June:你可不可以告诉他快点穿好,拜托了。
Anna: Usually it doesn't take him so much time, I must say.
Anna:我必须说,通常这不会占据他太多时间的。
June: It seems he is dressing up in his best today then, huh?
June:这似乎他今天要打扮的最好了,是不是?
Anna: Okay, I'll tell him to hurry.
Anna:好啦,我去叫他快点。

分享到