巧嘴秘书情景对话 第17期:写信
日期:2016-05-13 13:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Unit 18
第十八单元
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:What can I do for you,Mr. Backer?
A:贝克先生,有什么我能为您做的吗?
B:Miss Yang, I will dictate some letters to you this morning.Please make preparations for taking dictations.
B:杨小姐,今天上午我要口述几封信,请做好准备记录口述。
A:Yes. Would you want me to take them in shorthand or record them on a cassette tape?
A:好的。您看是用速记的方式记录,还是用录音带记录
B::You're good at shorthand. Take them in shorthand.
B:你擅长速记,就用速记吧。
A:All right, I am ready to take dictations now.
A:好的。我已准备好做笔录了。
B:You're surely a good secretary.
B:你真是一位好秘书。
A:Oh. Thanks your flatter. Let's begin now?
A:多谢夸奖。我们可以开始了吗?
B:OK.
B:好的。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Miss Zhang,I have an important letter which I need you to prepare for me. Could you do it now?
A:张小姐,我有一封重要的信要你替我准备。你现在有空吗?
B:Sure. Would you like it typed or handwritten?
B:有空。你是要打的还是要手写的?
A:It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.
A:这是一封商业书信,因此请将它打在公司的信笺上。
B:Please give me the materials about the letter.
B:请把这封信的相关资料给我。
A:Here you are.
A:给你。
B:I will finish it as soon as possible. Shall I sign this letter in your name?
B:我会尽快完成它。我要不要在这封信上签上您的名字?
A:No,you needn't. Give it to me after you finish typing it.
A:不,不用。打完后你把它给我好了。

分享到