巧嘴秘书情景对话 第3期:传真
日期:2016-01-21 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Unit 4 Faxing Conversation 1

第四单元传真 会话 1

A:Miss Liu,have we received the fax from MS Company yet?

A:刘小姐,微软公司的传真我们收到了吗?

B:Let me check oh, here it is. It just arrived a few minutes ago.

B:我查一下,喔,在这里。几分钟前刚到。

A:Excellent. I have been expecting it.

A:好极了。我等很久了。

B:Is it important?

B:这很重要吗?

A:You bet it is. It's about the new contract.

A:当然啦。这和新合约有关。

B:Here it is,sir.

B:就是这份,先生。

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:Susan, have you received the fax from the Sunshine Company?

A:苏珊,你有没有收到阳光公司发来的传真?

B:No,sir. I have called Lilian and she told me that their fax machine was out of order and she would send us the fax this afternoon.(in the afternoon)

B:没有。我已经打电话给莉莲,她告诉我她们的传真机 坏了。下午她会给我们发传真。(下午)

B:I have received the fax from Sunshine Company. Here it is, sir.

B:我已经收到了阳光公司发来的传真。给您,先生。

A:Oh,that is terrible. The fax has been muddled. What is worse, page three is missing. Would you please ask them to send the fax again?

A:太糟糕了。传真的字模糊不清,更糟糕的是,第三页没 有。请你让他们再传一份。

B:All right,sir.(Susan then calls Lilian)

B:好的,先生。(苏珊打电话给莉莲)

B:Hello. This is Susan. May I speak to Lilian,please?

B:你好。我是苏珊。请问莉莲在吗?

C:This is Lilian.

C:我就是。

B:Lilian,would you please send me the fax again? The fax you sent me just now was very unclear and page three is missing.

B:莉莲,请你再给我发一次传真好吗?刚才你发的传真 模糊不清,而且第三页没有。

C:I am sorry. I will send you the fax again right now.

C:很抱歉。我会马上给你再传一次。

B:Thank you so much.

B:非常感谢。

C:You are welcome. Bye.

C:不用谢。再见。

分享到
重点单词
  • unclearadj. 不清楚的;不易了解的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案