职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第65期:议价
日期:2015-03-23 12:35

(单词翻译:单击)

第65期:议价

Now what about the price?
现在谈谈价格如何?

A:Now what about the price?
A:现在谈谈价格如何?
B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.
B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们给予10%的折扣。

Any chance for making it lower?
有可能再降一点儿吗?

A:Any chance for making it lower?
A:有可能再降一点儿吗?
B:I'm afraid not.
B:对不起,没有可能。

We can’t make any further concession.
我们不能再让了。

A:We can't make any further concession.
A:我们不能再让了。
B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.
B:如果是这样的话,我们公司将取消这笔交易。

How about 5% off?
减5个百分点怎么样?

A:How about 5% off?
A:减5个百分点怎么样?
B:In order to close the deal,I accept.
B:为了达成贸易,我接受。

This is really a bargain.
这才叫价格低廉。

I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。

A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
A:如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
B:What quantity are you talking about?
B:你说的是多大的数量?

You price is much too high.
我发现你们的报价太高了。

A:You price is much too high.
A:我发现你们的报价太高了。
B:But that’s the prevailing price.
B:但那是现行的价格呀。
much too
太...

Could you accept our last price?
你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?

A:Could you accept our last price?
A:你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.
B:不能。现在也是不能接受的。

Sorry,it is my lowest.
对不起,这是我的最低价。

A:Sorry.it is my lowest.
A:对不起,这是我的最低价。
B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.
B:好吧,但是,货款必须全部一次付清。

I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。

A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
A:我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.
B:实际上,我已经收到了比你们价格低的报价。

I can safely say…
我有把握地说……

I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。

What about quantity discount and cash discount?
数量折扣和现金折扣呢?

A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?
A:数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.
B:我们对于50吨以上的订单给打20%的数量折扣。

What is the price for this item?
价格是多少?

A:What is the price for this item?
A:价格是多少?
B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.
B:我们开的毛价是每件羊毛衫27.5英镑,包括运费在内。

Do you allow any trade discount?
你们给行业折扣吗?

Are they exempt from VAT?
这些货免除增值税了吗?

A:Are they exempt from VAT?
B:这些货免除增值税了吗?
B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.
B:是的,我要指出的是这个价格在4周内有效。
VAT = Value-Added Tax
增值税

How come the prices are so low?
价格怎么这么低?

A:How come the prices are so low?
A:价格怎么这么低?
B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.
B:实际上这些是一家倒闭商家的库存商品。

Do you allow cash discount?
你们有现金折扣吗?

A:Dou you allow cash discount?
A:你们有现金折扣吗?
B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.
B:一个月内付款我们打3%的现金折扣。

I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点儿。

A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
A:很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点。
B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.
B:那在价格方面我多少可以跟您谈一下。
What's your bottom line price?

What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?
您价格的底线是多少?

A:What’s your bottom line price?
A:您价格的底线是多少?
B:Well,make me an offer.
B:这样吧,您出个价。

The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
我最高可以出4500美元。

A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
A:我最高可以出4500美元。
B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.
B:我最低能够接受的大概是5000美元。

Would you give me a discount?
您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?

A:Would you give me a discount?
A:您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
B:We might be able to work that out.
A:我们或许可以商量。

How much are you thinking for each case?
您想一箱多少钱?

A:How much are you thinking for each case?
A:您想一箱多少钱?
B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.
B:大概在 30 块钱左右吧。

I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.
我不认为还有降价的空间。

A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.
A:我不认为还有降价的空间。
B:I still think we’re a little high on price.
B:我想我们的价格还是有点偏高。

Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
我如果大量采购有没有优惠?

A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
A:我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.
B:对不起,不论您买多少,我们都是一样的折扣。
I am willing to drop the price a little.
我愿意把价钱降低_点。
If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.
要是您想把买卖做成的话,请赶快出个价钱。

This is as low as I can go on the price.
这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。

A:This is as low as I can go on the price.
A:这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.
B:这样的话,我想我必须要接受了。
If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.
只要能在那个数字上面多加一点儿,我想我们就可以成交。

After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。

A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
A:经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.
B:很感谢。您不会后悔的。

We finally decided to take your offer.
我们终于决定接受您的价格。

A:We finally decided to take your offer.
A:我们终于决定接受您的价格。
B:Thanks for reconsidering.
B:对于您的再考虑,我们很感激。

We humped our offer up a little.
我们把出价提高了点儿。

A:We humped our offer up a little.
A:我们把出价提高了点儿。
B:Well get back with you tomorrow.
B:我明天再给您答复。
hump (vt.)
提高

If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。

A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
A:如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
B:This price of yours is out of the question.
B:降价是不可能的。
on the spot
当场

I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.
希望你再考虑考虑。

A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
A:希望你再考虑考虑。
B:We have do discuss the problem later.
B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。

The price of this article has soared up since last year.
自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。

A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.
A:自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
B:我明白,但我还是不能接受这个报价。
soar up
剧增,高涨

Do you think the price is reasonable?
您觉得这个价格合适吗?

A:Do you think the price is reasonable?
A:您觉得这个价格合适吗?
B:No. It’s rather on the high side.
B:不合适。价格太高了。

Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?
这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?
A:这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.
B:没错,但是这些价格同样也适用于海外顾客。

I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.
我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。

A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.
A:我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。
B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.
B:这样会好一点儿。让我们暂定在40美元,再评估看看。

This is a fair market price.
这是个公道的市场价格。

A:The price you offer is too high.
A:这个价格太高。
B:This is a fair market price.
B:这是个公道的市场价格。
We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.
我们给您的报价和我们给国内的报价基准是相同的。

Your price is rather out of line.
你方价格与行情不符。

A:Your price is rather out of line..
A:你方价格与行情不符。
B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.
B:我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品。
out of line
不一致,不协调

Hope you can make more efforts.
希望你再努力努力。

A:Hope you can make more efforts.
A:希望你再努力努力。
B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.
B:这样如何?我们再减3%。这可是我们的最低价了。

Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。

A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
A:让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。
B:All right,that's a deal.
B:好的。这样就算成交。

That is out of my expectation.
这出乎我的意料。

A:That is out of my expectation.
A:这出乎我的意料。
B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.
B:我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.
我是来讨论降价的事。

A:What can I do for you?
A:有什么可以效劳的?
B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.
B:我是来讨论降价的事。

For exporting,the price is a little stiff.
对于出口,价格有点儿偏高。

Your price is by far the highest.
到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。

A:Your price is by far the highest.
A:到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。
B:It is the quality that counts.
B:它以质量取胜。

We can’t make any further concessions.
我们不可能再让了。

A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
A:你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.
B:这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让了。

I'm glad we’ve settled the price.
很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.
A:为了与你方继续保持良好的业务关系,我们接受。
B:I'm glad we've settled the price.
B:很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?

A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
A:你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?
B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.
B:你比其他竞争对手至少多要价5%。
I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.
我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。

A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
A:为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。
B:To get business under way, we take your price.
B:为了成交,我们接受你方的价格。

分享到